2016 company recognition???

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jan 19, 2016 at 6:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PA sent email last Friday suggesting a company wide recognition. Anyone have any real ideas what this is? Raise? Profit sharing? Starbucks gift card? Another portable arson kit?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another "portable arson kit"! "Profit sharing", was just as funny! I laughed so hard I blew orange juice out of my nose! My guess is we will get COLORED paper flip charts/markers at the meeting!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe smelly markers!!!! And I really can't believe that nobody mentioned the fire hazard present it was given a Christmas which the extremely flammable liquid leak in my basement ! I am still trying to figure out a way to dispose of the Christmas present legally before it sets our house on fire.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO "portable arson kit"...well done, well done!........quite frankly it doesn't really matter what this company wide recognition is! Unless it's getting rid of half of our collaborative partners and restoring our territories to a semblance of what they used to be!!!!! And before you people get on here and tell me to stop whining, I GET IT. I appreciate my salary and my perks of the industry and I know I can leave if I don't like it, but, THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED THIS COMPANY, ITS REPUTATION, THE MORALE OF THE SALES FORCE AND ANY FEELING OF LOYALTY AND PRIDE THAT USE TO EXIST HERE NOT TOO LONG AGO.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ABSOLUTELY agree with the above poster! They have ruined what once was a promising new company but partnering with two terrible companies. How they picked them is beyond anyone's understanding - one knows nothing about psychiatry and can only work from a primary care mentality while the other is so metric driven it is a joke! Morale is in the toilet and the company has no clue! Lots of good people are leaving it is sad

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry! We plan to boost morale on Thursday next week by rewarding all you with the opportunity to "show your stuff"! Yes, that's right....ROLE PLAYING your wonderful vis-aid, along with, with...(drum roll please).....PATIENT PROFILES! This will solidify our culture, boost morale, AND increase sales by 5,000%! I know, I know, you are probably crying right now with joy! You can thank us at the meeting! Oh, and don't forget to say "Hi" to Mickey when you get there 1 hour before the parks close! Well, maybe 30 minutes before they close. Or is it 15 minutes?

See you next week boys and girls!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny! Unfortunately, morale will continue to get worse. They should have cancelled this meeting and morale would have soared. Give us a true half-day off on Wednesday, and eliminate the silly, redundant role playing, and morale would be high. There is no reason to play act every meeting. With B flat, patent expirations, and R off to a slow start due to extremely poor managed care coverage, I don't know if we need to waste money on any meetings. There is a deep disconnect between the real needs of the sales force, and their perceived idea of what we need. Things will be different by the end of 2016. Count on it.