2015 Vaccine Div.

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jan 19, 2015 at 8:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard that the JV in EU with Sanofi is coming to an end this year. Have you folks heard anything? PS: Wondering what will be the future of the pediatric vaccine jointly codeveloped?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck call decks have always been a big cluster fuck. Offices that no longer exists. And my favorite one has got to be the dead Doctor. I am not shitting you. A dead doctor in my call deck! You can't make the shit up.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! You can't make this sh!t up yet Merck makes sh!t reps into even sh!ttier CTL's and DCO's. Just look at the Vaccine DCO's, CTL's and VKCL's, especially in the Midwest.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This VKCL and former CTL is the king of backstabbing, kissing up and stealing other's ideas for his own. Check out the below link. This guy is so full of himself and so cheesy that he has his own modeling page. Yes, you heard right. A Merck employee with an internet modeling page. This is what's wrong with Merck. They hire delusional narcissists that move up the ranks.

http://m.modelmayhem.com/360536

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VKCL, S Swider from Michigan is the biggest backstabber and the biggest taker of other's ideas for his own. I have never met a more selfish and narcissistic individual. Oh wait, I have. Tom Lyon is the all time worst and Swider sucks up to him like a nursing piglet.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they work for Barbarella in Duran Duran

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, but I think the dynamic duo are agents of Satan.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true that there may be layoffs in Vaccines?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes. all

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vaccine folks are safe.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck doesn't need 4 or 5 Vaccine DCO's. They should go back to two covering the nation. That would save Merck at least a few million dollars a year. Which DCO's should be kept?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None! They all suck. Hire some folks from Sanofi or GSK Vaccines they treat their reps and customers better.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says who?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharmacy vaccines are in for a major shake up!
    Why do you think there is a get everyone together meeting the second week of December? To hand out Christmas presents?

Announcements will occur before Thanksgiving, bet on it!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any specialty, dizzie focus is the place to be!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The demise of the hexavalent isn't going to help or job security, which was shaky at best...
    D.I.D.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go over to their side when you are later off in Dec..

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, doesn't look like model material. Ewwww!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck is killing our docs with their annoying marketing messages. " Doctor, how do you talk to your patients about blah, blah, blah?" God is that annoying to our providers!!!! Challenging the customers is challenging the reps with less opportunities to see the customers because they are annoyed with the crappy sales tactics of Merck leadership.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

boston.....nuff said