2015 Legacy Zimmer Sales Bonuses

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Mar 15, 2016 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone been paid the 2015 bonuses or at least told how much will be paid?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bonus money has been paid and is subject to the contract being signed and the non disclosure agreement. Reps aren't supposed to talk about amounts. Territory specific and depends on what you negotiated.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonus has already been paid

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AVP's were simply given discretion to pay or not pay depending on circumstances. If you didn't demand it then you didn't get it! Some areas got paid and some got shut out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AVP's and GM's are being bonused on their balance sheet, so they need to cut costs and increase sales to get their bonuses. Out west their base pay was slashed with the possibility of large bonuses to make up for the loss in income. This model doesn't help you in the field as they are constantly trying to figure out how to run as lean as possible while busting your ass more sales. If you haven't heard from your GM lately, have a slow month and you'll get a call.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The current system pits GM's and AVP's against the sales teams!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The is upsetting because we were told that there was no bonus money. We were told that both Zimmer and Biomet reps were paid the same commission percentage. Everything was a complete lie.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine didn't show up and after a couple weeks I asked some questions. "Clerical" mistake. BS. I made sure they got me the deposit by the end of the week.