2014 Layoffs

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2013 at 6:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you whack 5 or 6 entire labs, that could account for 8%. Across the board could just mean a total target number, not a department by department number.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring it! Plenty of folks are waiting for a pink slip!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad but true..a lot of workers wanting out of all the craziness

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares? You can make more money collecting benefits from the government than the base salary they pay their sales reps here

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another stupid post here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thankfully we have have you to decide what posts are good and which ones are not. Ass

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.....and ran to cafepharma to post about it. You must be a high level employee

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allot of this is not that secret, people talk and you can see movement it doesn't tale a genius to figure
    Out some things got to give and the most expensive thing is PEOPLE no ROI no hard count needed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sounds like a realistic scenario. The company right now has almost 40,000 active employees so 8% cut would be 3,200 people leaving. Although that might take more than 5 or 6 labs to reach that figure?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would depend on which labs. Big difference comparing a smaller lab to a larger lab.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet another great post and yes your should be very thankful that you have me to decide. Now go put your ass clown uniform back on.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May the management at Quest DIE A SLOW PAINFUL CANCEROUS DEATH! And then ROT IN HELL FOREVER. Can you tell I hate you!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh and I heard --down to EIGHT labs--with the rest STAT labs. Damn you Steve Rutkoswki! HATE you even more now!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

most would agree, but for those who think their jobs are safe your really not watching your back. If they close labs and turn the others into STAT labs why or why would they need a heavy sales force? the reason the "lab" is closing its obviously not profitable, and what makes a lab profitable? clients who will use it.....and it appears they are not. Quest's horrible management and lack of knowledge has effectively spiraled us to our death.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly!!!
    And do you know what sucks up the most money??
    Old GEEZERS who have been there so damn long--and do MINIMAL work...just putz around all day with big grins on their faces like "Oh I am just coasting thru my job till retirement". Those untouchable employees need to GO!!! Low productivity and a higher salary than someone just getting out of school. They call out more!!!! They take 2hour breaks!! WTF....
    Seriously....I was there...I know...some are 70 years old for god's sake!!!!
    But sadly, it is an Old Boy's Network of sorts, and they are NEVER HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR PROFIT-SUCKING ACTIONS!
    Old people---leave already!!!! Take your ole crampy arthritic joints and your endless FMLA and your 2,000 hours of TOP time and get out!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why oh why!!!!???
    Quest lays off GREAT EMPLOYEES and KEEPS DEADBEATS with barely a PULSE---------- supervisors and managers that are DUMBER THAN STUMPS and are DEAD FROM THE TOENAIL UP! And these stumps are cocky about being IGNORANT!! Like it is cute to be so goddamn STUPID and INCOMPETENT!!
    Oh and one more thing...most of them can't spell worth a crap--it is so embarrassing getting email from a supervisor that is totally unreadable because they can't form a complete sentence or spell easy words!! WTF is wrong with this company! No quality. No accountability. Dear senior management--you are a DISGRACE and the ppl who you 'manage' are LAUGHING AT YOU!! Argghhhh...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please get rid of 8% of senior management!! They are an insult to all the employees that work under them!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know for a fact that this was posted by a 63 old guy with urinary incontinence. So he is not exactly a babe in the woods.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now listen to me punk- you're a no good cry baby 20- something "Obama-entitled" why don't I get everything for free kind of junkie.
    Those 70-something year old's have worked for everything-from the freedom you enjoy today, to the free country you live in, but don't deserve. They have worked hard all their lives, and are entitled to every penny, and every hour of TOP time.
    You have a long way to go punk-try working for a living instead of complaining.
    They can do more in an hour of work, than you can in a whole month. You are the one that is overpaid, compared to the value Quest gets from them.
    If anyone should leave, it's you; perhaps Quest can recover faster from both you and Steve leaving together, and not draining any more resources of Quest.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You nailed it. Some little worthless scumbag who probably can't spell his own name thinks he deserves salary and benefits just for showing up. Probably he is lazy and illiterate and sponges off his parents.