2013 Layoffs

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i don't want to be accounted for all the extra people, whats working now is working just fine. You know how much time that would take to add ad unadd nurse sue who works for 3 months and then changes offices?.. then accounting for the 30+ people offices where 25 are nurses and office staff... nothing is ever going to be perfect, people will always complain about something. its pretty simple.. shut up, go work a full day, be a team player, talk to every person you can in your territory, know your products, and sell with confidence.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course there is no perfection, but that doesn't mean that we should not strive to make systems better. I can get to town on a horse, but I would prefer to take the car, and maybe someday I can teleport. We need to work within the status quo, but if nobody is developing new workable solutions in the world, things will just suck. Saying that something is broken is not a bad thing as long as you are working toward solutions. In a good brainstorming session nobody is allowed to say no to any ideas until they are all on the table. That is what keeps creative juices flowing and allows a workable plan to finally emerge. Once everything has been explored the best solution will be known. There is always a better plan. You would not need to add every nurse to count total office calls as legitimate sales activity.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Noboby is making total office calls at BI.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are a lazy POS rep. I can honestly say I do total office calls. I don't talk to everyone in one visit but I talk to anyone I possibly can, try to move business where I can and when I can. You are honestly a shit rep, your only hurting your self by doing that and will most likely have a short/stagnant career where you never progress as a display of your effort.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The total office call is some of dumbest BI nonsense out there - trust me, BI has a bunch. Lets devise a strategy where we waste an uneducated LPNs time on a disease state like COPD, Diabetes, or anticoagulants. These people do NOT influence in a way, shape, or form the treatment algorithm a doctor who spend years training to do so. You can tell them about all the Prior Auths they will have to do because cant figure how to discount and make a tier 2 level if their lives depended on it; but this really confuses more. If you want to move product, get the physician up to speed on the disease state and show him how your product modifies that disease state. Wasting time on TOC pisses a doc off by overstaying your welcome in the least and wasting your time calling on more doctors in order to educate a LPNs. Only BI could come up with this! More useless drivel from a rather uninformed management.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I don't talk to everyone in one visit....."

Then how can you call it a "total" office call by definition?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think the Management would give their momma Pradaxa??? Do you think is Merck made it, they would be suing the living shit out of Merck??? BI will buy themselves out of this one , but the company has no soul anymore! This company used to a company I was proud to work for and now it is communistic.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell are you gibbering on about, you dumbass. The thread is about layoffs. Nowhere is anyone talking about a drug called Pradaxa you imbecile.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever since they hired al, those Amylin employees. BI was done. RD Snook and all.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't be to soon for me. They are all smart a__'s. Hurry and lay their butts off sooner than later.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News flash. Layoffs coming. Regional Reps safe. Finally moving to Reps covering all aspects of territories including hospitals, nursing homes, and clinics. Specialty to get cut and 1/3 Primary Care. Look for end of June. Happy Selling.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's march now and they are going to do a layoff 4 months from now??? That makes no sense.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's whoa, stop the clock. PC reps cut by a third and ones left over pick up more duties (I assume for same pay). Why would they do that?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way too many reps. Not needed

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the poster was some disgruntled rep who was displaced in september trying to start a rumor. go back to career builder.com and look for a job because your wasting your time. There is no lay off coming. there is to much competition out there right now to cut back, it wouldn't be a good business move.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since when had BI ever made a good business decision. Pradaxa NRX is going down every month, Spiriva had peaked, and Tradjenta is a joke. There is a lay off coming again whether you believe it or not. I wish I was wrong. Big reorg. Most Spec reps will be affected.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boehringer family needs to downsize DM's and upper management. Reps are doing the best job as they can despite being lied to all the time by management! Upper management has made the bad decisions, and now it's time for them to be chopped!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ain't that the truth

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alright smartass - How much bleeding would have to occur before you would be concerned with a hemorrhagic stroke. Say in a 45 year old woman f average ht/wt. Come on Mr Smarty Pants - I am so clinicallly savvy... lets hear the answer. Since you are so Incredibly smart. lets go Boner Boy

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are going to get laid off. You deserve it for promoting a pill that kills.