2 Week notice

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2015 at 10:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any bets on what area will have the most resignations over the next month?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be a lot fewer resignations than you think there will be. Many interviewed but only a few Sunoviates were offered sales jobs. The consensus was that most from Sunovion were just average reps. Much better talent out there from other companies. The few that were selected are fantastic but the majority were lacking.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The data is not scrubbed in the hospital divisions. I have been asked to promote off label by my manager in person, on conference calls and sales meeting. At one meeting a national figure was in the room during off label directions for promoting towards certain patient types our drug is not indicated for.....and never will be. It's my opinion Sunovion will be investigated for off label promotion.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better lawyer up then. You also better make sure you are first to file or you get squat.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is total BS! Go away you stupid troll. If any of this were true you would not come write about on this website. Instead you would lawyer up and blow the whistle. By the way all data is scrubbed for appropriate targets, pdrp restricted etc - before it is sent to us. I know this for a fact because I am an institutional rep here and I know what my data shows. Now go away troll.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely true, we've never been instructed to sell off label. However, I'm also a hospital rep and you clearly don't understand DDD data (hospital data.) Yes, prescriptions that leave the hospital when a patient is discharged are scrubbed, but there is absolutely no way to scrub hospital data. Units ordered by the inpatient pharmacy are tracked and reported, but that data isn't reported at a patient level in an inpatient setting. If it were, you'd have prescriber data at the physician level in the institution, which you don't.
    Now if it's being filled through a long term care pharmacy that services your institution and you're getting credit for it (which they tell us we do, but most of us never see any prescriptions from that data), that's physician level data and that would be scrubbed. But pure institutional data... there's absolutely no way to scrub data that comes in at that level.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prescriptions written in an institution, which are typically written on a hospital script pad, that can't be tracked back to a physician is considered hospital outflow and is X-potent data (retail projection methodology) -which is tracked back to the institution. Most scripts filled at a outpatient pharmacy or PHS account are lumped under a scecific DDD account number (not Retail X-Ponent data)- which there is no way for IMS, etc to assign prescription activity to an individual prescriber. All of our data can be estimated and really is t exact, institutions have restrictions on sharing data, just like some prescribers, based upon which GPO they belong to, exit.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously do not understand employment law. No company is required to pay out the two week notice period. Once you resign the company has a choice: 1) Make that your last day of work and pay the two weeks 2) Make that your last day of work and not pay the two weeks 3) Tell you that you must work the two week notice period in order to be paid. Most companies will pay bonus earned up to the day you resign and some do pay pay accrued vacation however unless mandated by state law the company is not obligated on the vacation. For example, in CA employers must pay out all banked vacation within a certain time period. I am actually surprised that Sunovion paid me for my two week notice. I don't know if I will get paid any further bonus. I did have to walk away from two Prism payouts. Honestly I thought Sunovion was pretty classy about my departure.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have to meaning being consistent as Sun has paid out all others through their two weeks notice. Sun also pays vacation banked and bonus up through final day of employment. Classy for sure!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are to smart to be working in our sales ops department. Apply and get the jackasses currently there out!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be in field sales as you don't know the proper way to utilize "to" and "too" in a sentence. Loser.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know you are our but what am I! :)~

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 question that never gets asked by another company "why do you want to leave Sunovion". When the person interviewing before you and after you are all with Sunovion, do they really need to ask.

Psych openings open up at another company and they are deluged with Sunovion reps. Any company hiring in CNS is sure to get a stack of Sunovion resumes.

At this point, you could hire an entire salesforce from Sunovion reps willing to leave. Having to work a normal schedule and detail a drug will be a challenge.