1998 called, it wants it's business model back...

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Nov 10, 2015 at 8:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just over the horizon is the loss of Sabril on the heels of the Xenazine bebacle. That's 500 million in revenue gone in a 36 month time frame for those of you keeping track at home. Psych will offset some of this given the sheer number of reps being thrown at the problem but the ROI goes out the window pretty fast. Partnerships and co promotes just don't pack the same punch as home grown. Keep an eye on CNS for clues about the future of the U.S. and how everyone regardless of division will be treated when times get tough. And they will get tough because after all, only the strong survive.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe we are there, wonder how many will be gone by NSM in Feb

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With losing $937,000,000 the first 9 months of 2015, and more to come the last quarter of the year, why would we waste money on a silly, useless national meeting? I mean you can't make this lunacy up!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

enough meetings! Keep us in the field! I have never worked for a company that has had more meetings!! Just bc our counterparts have a meeting then we have to??? Talk about work life family life balance destroyed.... Oh wait isn't that lundbecks motto lol

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

our next meeting is in February....our national sales meeting. Why are you complaining?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guarantee you that 99% of the sales force, if given a vote, would vote NOT to go to the meeting. Nobody cares to go to another useless meeting.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are 100% correct! It would be a complete waste of time and company money. If they want to incentivize us get us better IMS data! If we get the cognition change then announce it on a conference call. And now with all of these zip code changes we need the added time to try and build relationships with docs who don't know us and are already confused and frustrated as hell bc they have all the Takeda and Otsuka reps coming in as well! Not to mention we are soooooooo concerned with meeting our contractual agreement with Takeda about our total calls on Psychs we couldn't possibly afford a second out of the field and not hit our mandatory 8 calls per day!! Please!!!!! This once great company is quickly becoming a freaking joke!!!