12 days of Sunovion Christmas

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2011 at 6:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ON the 12th day of Christmas My company gave to me:

12 pips a flying
    11 uppers lying
    10 conference calls
    9 learning credits
    8 stupid lies
    7 partners fired
    6 Vp's cheating
    5 GOLDEN SHOWERS
    4 shut down days
    3 tests to take
    2 DM's drinking
    And a Fuck you final year end rank.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was awesome !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To funny! Sense of humor people at this company can use

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont forget about frosty the execs! No heart bastards. Funny ass post though

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While squirming through the snow,
    with a dick crammed up my ass,
    I hear (place name here) yell
    "It's cornhole time at last!"
    I tried to get away,
    but it was all in vain,
    'cause then I felt it slippin' in
    and I felt the terrible pain!

Squirm, squirm, squirm, squirm, squirming through the snow--
    squirm, squirm, squirm squirm, on the bottom of a homo!

Sung to the tune of Jingle Bells. Place the name of your favourite Sunovion executive in the blank!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a TOOL!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn 12 days before Christmas Shit hit the fan. sorry summit.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is your Coal!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like a bag of SHIT!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, how can anyone NOT like this Christmas Carol. It was awesome,

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait till Christmas when I see good ol Santa wiggle that ass down the chimney and eat some cookies.
    Ho ho ho!!! Xmas time is near!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes!!!! Love Xmas!!! Turkey and mashed potatoes and stuffing and rolls and peas and sweet potato and dessert!!!!! Watch the Hawaii bowl in Xmas eve. Wake up at 7:00 and have my first egg nog of the day. Get ready for a day of the NBA. More egg nog. Watch a Christmas Story!!!! More egg nog. Watch a Christmas Carol!!!!! Then when I'm done with the family, head to the local Chinese restaurant and have a couple Mai Tais. Get home, have an egg nog, look at all my awesone presents and Xmas tree, and go to bed. I can't wait!!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Dumb dumb too dumb to know Sunovion year end is March 31 thus no year end rank at xmas. Dummy

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never mind the last poster bringing Xmas downers to the thread....I'm here to talk about what I do on Xmas. I like egg nog, but my schedule is different. I open presents from my parents at 5 in the morning, then have a miller lite and watch home alone. Watch tv all afternoon while eating turkey in the sofa and listen to greT stories from the family. Then start to pound the miller lites until I pass out around 6:00. Love Xmas!!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must have forgotten that around 2012 the fiscal year charged to end in March 31. But before that (original posr was 2011) the fiscal and calendar years were the same.

Short term memory.
    Who's the dummy now??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man these posts keep getting dumber and dumber. At least there used to be a little humor in them. Now they are just dumb.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was a good reminder of how Sunovion operates. All is going well until 12 to 14 months before you products patent expires and BAM! the entire sales force is cut. Happened to Lunesta too. Not just Summit team. It also happened to Zetonna and respritory teams. CHOP! All gone. Every single last one of 'em.