12 Days of Deepwater HORIZON Christmas......................

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 15, 2016 at 6:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the first day of Christmas Deepwater Horizon gave to me falsified YTD November 2016 IMS sales-analytical data and ranking reports to sighn off on.....

On the second day of Christmas......(see you tomorrow)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the second day of Christmas Deepwater Horizon's January 2017 secret plan to me is to offer 40% cut to my car allounce despite what my lease or bank note obligations are or a company provided Ford Focus and a $300.00 monthly fleet charge from payroll.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the third day of Christmas Deepwater Horizon came to me with a final draft and contract formed with ZS Associates to RIFF the bottom 20% field sales and mangers prior to our NSM during the 1st q. 2017 with extreme prodigious.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the forth day of Christmas one of Deepwater HORIZON's senior managers, a VP no less was indited in New York for his role in this scam:

Doctors were paid $13,000 per event to attend speaking engagements held at fancy restaurants. Guests at these events were often friends of the doctors who had attended similar functions in the past. In some cases, signatures on the guest list for the events were forged in order to make the events appear more legitimate. Some of these dinners also involved trips by the doctors to strip clubs where their drinks and other expenses were covered for them.

To bad too as he is know around her for his created ideas and being a nice guy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This degenerate with the 12 days posts and calling H after the oil rig that blew up is a total loser. Time to come out of the basement and make Christmas cookies, mommy is calling, jerk.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See ya tomorrow on the 5th day of Deepwater Horizon Christmas!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the guy that calls it Deep water Horizon:

Go away!

This is for ppl who work for horizon not ppl the can't get a job there!

Go away!

Go write in your diary not on out professional blog!

Go away

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How am I suppose to tell people about my job at Christmas dinner with this blog?

I'm suppose to take serious a job working for "deep water horizon" an massive disaster and now this guy does the 12 days of Christmas making it a nightmare for me

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the 5th (fifth) day of Christmas Deepwater Horizon's top notch talent scouting team brings to me senior leadership from other mirrored stellar business modeled 5th (fifth) tiered oranizations that are accused of involvement in Misrepresenting patient's diagnoses and using kickbacks to prescribing doctors to inflate drug sales, fraudulent activity, allegations of health care fraud that put our veterans and their families at risk. Also tax payers!!
    Deepwater's vetting process must be something to behold, right you swells?!?!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OH, for a minute there I thought he got in trouble, my bad! He was arrested on only 2 counts. That makes it a horse of a completely different color.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the 6th (sixth) day of Christmas our brilliant Deepwater Horizon leadership and visionary genius gave to us, An indicted leader that alleges that the now Deepwater corporate executives charged in the case conspired to mislead and defraud health insurance providers who were reluctant to approve payment for the drug when it was prescribed for non-cancer patients. They achieved this goal by setting up the “reimbursement unit” which was dedicated to obtaining prior authorization directly from insurers and pharmacy benefit managers.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TYPO ALERT. Some skills you have

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

learn how to spell, chump. If you're going to do 12 days of Christmas you spell it right you moron. You probably got rejected from this pharma company and are working behind the register at Walgreens!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

learn how to spell, chump. If you're going to do 12 days of Christmas you spell it right you moron. You probably got rejected from this pharma company

I is that transparent? I was hear for a brief sentence then I went to Turing and of most reticent Insys Therapeutics all low BANDWITH pipeline dandy outfits with disparate management selling snake oil at the carnival and state fares with huge margins.

and are working behind the register at Walgreens!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are a total Moron. Why not move out of your basement and get a real job. Let me guess you have 0 skills and the only job you can get at Walgreens is how for you pay for the high speed internet at mommys. You spell like first grader there's no way you could work at any of those places. JERK

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You remind me of a wet fart I had on a bus following a chile eating fund raiser in support of the prevention of childhood mental retardation, I firmly beleave your touched!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the seventh day of Christmas Deepwater Horizon gave to me 11 adults arrested after police say they attacked officers at a local Chuck E. Cheese during a Deepwater team building holiday celebration.

Police say they responded Tuesday to reports of adults drinking alcohol, which is prohibited at the Chuck E. Cheese restaurant.

They say officers arrested one belligerent patron and others started punching and kicking the officers. Police say state police and local police officers responded to help control the crowd.

Among those arrested were 33-year-old Samuel Ramos of sales; 30-year-old Jose Rosado-Cruz, of sales; 22-year old Emily Joyce Emerson, marketing, 33-year-old Yoselin Enid Rosado, sales compensation and 53-year-old Pedro Abreu, official company pimp.

The five were arraigned Monday in District Court on charges ranging from disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and assault and battery on an officer. It couldn't be immediately determined if they had lawyers.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good Grief! Enough! This is a joyous time of the season - - - stop the vile comments, racial profiling, character smudging! We should all be thankful for great jobs and hot chicks in HQ!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the 8th (Ocho, Bocemb, eighth) day of a Deepwater Horizon Christmas is time for all you Bozos to poney up

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey you Horizon half-witts,
    While you have been waiting for Bozo the clown to post the next 12 days post, you all missed the fact that the 12 days of Christmas starts AFTER the 25th.