$100 million class action suit

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got the letter too, what you mean DSI is only paying $8M. Where is the rest of the $92M, Rob, KK, speak up.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The lawsuit was for $100 million. You are silly to think that the class was actually going to get that amount. It's an overinflated figure to start with and the lawyers probably thought they were going to be able to settle for $50-75 million.
    The lawsuit was so phony that DSI was able to settle for the paltry amount of $8 million. Take away the lawyer fees and money DSI has spend on sensitivity training, the class probably received less than $4 million. So, all the women get a 4 figure settlement, not the 5 or 6 they were dreaming of.
    $3300 is more than $0, so enjoy what you received.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So let me understand....they were awarded a one time $3,300

But don't all the male reps make over $3,300 more than female reps EVERY year?

Great lawsuit dumb bunnies!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the agreement specifically does not preclude you from participating in the gender discrimination lawsuit. Read it again.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The war's over! Wermer dropped the big one, man

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Case settled....no more discrimination lawsuit

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back to work bitches!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone get shit canned from management?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When at the meeting, be sure to thank all those who brought this suit to light. They should be so proud for being so ethical!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahhhhhhh yes, working moms guilt. It's everyone else's fault except your own, right? Yeah, good job! Now go bag up the Lunchables for tomorrow's lunch!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a man. A father. This is post is why DSI is in very bad trouble, this is the target candidate. I have my opinion why... Please tell this poster why he is wrong, and I'm assuming in his 20's, lucky to have a good paying job, and will be the down fall of this company. Young idiots.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry!!!Continue from last post!!! I'm so mad!!You hear me "white boy"!!! Do you "white boy"...All hard at a Mom on a post!!!?? FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK YOU!!
    You got no clue what it take to be a workin mom. You look so stupid and all will agree.

Listen go stick some girl this weekend, she come up pregnant, see how your perspective will change. Act as if this law suit is somthing, you got woman issues boy. This post was about you not getting ANY! Enjoy the hand son.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uhhhh......what??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

me thinks Luncheables struck a nerve here. A little too close to home? Don't worry....you're a good mom! You're just a rep first, because it's all about you!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow.......just when you thought the posts on this thread couldn't get any more stupid!!!

Seek help!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is it discrimination if a company asks for money that it accidently overpaid you? How about just being a team player and give the money back? It's common sense people!?! There's no reasonable excuse for this suit. How unethical!!! UNETHICAL!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many kids by how many different dudes you must have. You must be the hardest working girl at DSI... too bad they don't incentivize by kid head count. If they did they'd probably name it something catchy... like WELFARE. Bet that sounds familiar, huh? Sista?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't matter

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The grammar police will be spending a great deal of time on this thread.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would hardly call Linda Harrell capable. Heard she crashed and burned at QD for failing to learn and support the business. Guess she had an ulterior motive all along.