How to make money here

Discussion in 'Questcor' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2011 at 11:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get some stock options and quit bitchen, go sell!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sell off label like everyone else!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really using this for ED

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try bozo. Still trying to find work huh?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not sure who the person above is referring to, but there are allot of games being played at our company. I would advise you to look elsewhere! As you can tell by the above post.....most of the people here are very immature and not too bright!! I am leaving as soon as I find something.......hopefully very soon!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an idea - let's say we are going to charge a huge price because it is for an orphan product (IS) and we have to keep the company afloat but then let's start selling the drug in other categories that aren't orphan but still charge the same! We will all make a lot of money and so will our shareholders - cause that is what it is all about, right? Our product is worth $50k per MS relapse when IV Steroids cost under $2k even though we have no studies that say we are any better and our side effect profile is exactly the same!! Wake up folks, this isn't going to last forever either Managed Care will take notice and restrict the use of Acthar or the OIG will come in and see how corporate handles things. Either way, the game will come to a head soon.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try getting a job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just don't get it, even with all the training we went through, you jus don't get it. No wonder they let you go. Any luck finding a new job?

9. Warren

Warren Guest

Would like to speak to you about this, my e-mail address is: wgadal@g mail. c o m

Thanks,

Warren.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish someone would investigate these clowns! Taking advantage of people and trying to justify it. There is ethical and unethical practices..........I would bet Nancy Pelosi is probably a share holder of this shifty company!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This email is part of a well-documented internet scam that has appeared on numerous forums across the web. I strongly advise against sending an email to this party.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Signed " Upper Management "

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen up, Cramer now thinkz ACTH is the Bomb! Now, stop complaining about the price, if it works and your physicians are shareholders everyone wins. Those are my biggest writers. Go Qcor!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No email scam just doing research don't be put off by those hiding the truth!!!!!

Warner

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are looking at the orphan drug industry and acthar. Anyone with information please contact us at bvicero@yahoo.com

Thanks much

Bahi

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go get them boys!! I can't wait to see this company crash and burn!! Yehaw!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you should try looking for a job.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a job. It is investigating companies like yours!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start right at the top and work your way right down. Thick as thieves. Every last one of them.