Home office ride along

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jun 25, 2015 at 3:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just received a request for some new guy in marketing to work in the field with me next week for 3 days. Is this normal procedure? I am new here and it seems like a long time. I sell Latuda in the NE and the new marketing guy is Jon Coktoasten. Does anyone know him? Serious replies only!

Nervous in the NE

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 days is a long time for sure. good luck with that. Try not to look him directly in the eyes. His left one is a lazy eye and it will throw you off. Focus on his mustache and you'll be fine.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, Chevy Chase is a blast to ride with. He actually prefers you call him Fletch, btw.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No worries. Everything will be fine.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well you and him will have a nice conversation piece when he reads your post on CP. Amazing where they find these reps from today.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dummy, this is a rep board. Doubtful anyone from Marketing reads this. Besides, what was the harm in asking about what kind of guy Coktoasten Is anyway? I know now not to look at his lazy eye. And, someone said he likes Chevy Chase movies which I am watching a few this weekend so we can talk about them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The post is a joke you idiot. The name is from a comedy from the 90's callled "Fletch".

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So are you saying I should watch that movie before working with Jon?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rest my case! Where do they find these mindless reps from?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make sure he brings a towel in case your car hits a water buffalo