Salary plus

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jun 3, 2015 at 6:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me the starting salary car vacation and what training is about?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure, the salary is good, the cars are pretty good, vacations are fun and training is to help you get better. Hope that helps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks! I heard the directors here are great. Is it true the West Director was a football Star at BYU? I bet he is a great motivator. Hope I get the job. Serious replies only.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumb dumb...... The answers are only as serious as the mindless question! Loser boy

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His best manager in AZ went there too.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for lack of info. So not helpful. Maybe I don't want to work here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're stupid enough to ask your question after reading the other threads on this forum about this dump of a company, maybe you should come here. We need idiots like you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're basing whether or not you want to work here on a question you posted on CP, you've got way more issues than what the salary plus is...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It all depends on what sales force you are interviewing for. A little more specific information would help if you want a real answer.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Specialty cns sales selling Latuda.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How flexible are you? Can you grab your ankles pretty easily? Assume the position buddy!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry. I was out of town all weekend and just got back.

For Latuda there seems to be a big range for starting salary. Upon initial hire and the big expansion (which followed about a year and a half later) those that negotiated tough got over six figures in base. I'd say range up to $114,000. Some that did not negotiate well came in way below that. I'd have to say on average the starting salary median range is $98,000 to $106,000.

Hope that helps.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for the info. That salary band sounds really know. I know of reps who got over $125.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rget bonus for this year?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

target bonus for this year?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

should be well over 6 figures this year. Company is minting cash and sales are set to explode next year.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True professional, LOL
    Football star hired his BEST BUDDY to be Arizona manager if he was the former Las Vegas rep.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get as much money in an offer as you can and stash it away for a rainy day. For Latuda it will be 1 1/2 years due to LOE and it may be anytime with Aptiom, as we continue to pay 6 figure salaries fora drug with no market.

If you want a career, or plan to work more than 2 years, look elsewhere.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?