What's up?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jun 1, 2015 at 6:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up with my manager giving me the "you're in danger of losing your job" talk every field ride? The scare tactic won't produce more scripts. At some point, the company needs to stop and think the product has fallen short...not the rep.

And if PIP's/firings or layoffs are coming just freaking tell us!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you Aptiom, Latuda or Brovana?

I hear Aptiom is almost to the stick a fork in it its done position. The only question is will the chopping be before or after the mono therapy PADUFA date.

Latuda is in fine shape. Blowing out the projections that were made when launched by over 58%. Attrition in head count will be attained by setting of goals and getting some to quit.

Brovana - Do we still sell Brovana?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aptiom

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

25 people viewing, never a good sign. I did not know that there were 25 people still here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Only 6 viewing when I looked which seems more like it. Guess people are bolting before the ship goes down!

Any ideas on how or when?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are leaving slowly and smartly by seeing the opportunities that are out there and interviewing for the good ones. It will never be a huge mass exodus and will not be enough for the critics who will stay at Sunovion until they are told that it is over. Those individuals can then rush to find a job in a crowded market. They can have the satisfaction that they stuck it out until the end.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did it ever occur to you that it's you, and your manager is being kind by giving you a heads up that you're not cutting it and are going to be fired?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. Never occurred to me but thanks for the worthless suggestion.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Precisely why you're going to be fired.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#2 in West I'm out bitches

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah...well over 100% of goal attainment & I'm going to be fired. That makes sense. You're obviously not our brightest employee, but thanks for playing. I refuse to engage any further with you. Precious energy that would be wasted.