How many reps have left?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2015 at 3:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know of 2 that gave notice this week. Alkermes is get 2 really good ones How many others have we lost across the nation? Wonder how Sr leadership is going to spin this so it doesn't look bad?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hardly any are leaving. Alkermes was very selective and only took a handful of our reps. Mainly in areas where Sunovion RD's and DM's that went to alkermes were located. Lost very few in any other geographies. Heard Alkermes was unimpressed with our reps and found them to be average or lacking compared to other candidates. They could see most with good numbers had them because of managed care wins by the managed care account directors. I don't know why they didn't poach more of our managed care account directors.

They do seem to be getting our best people of the very few they gave offers to.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

25% of Latuda reps have ready or will be leaving company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am amazed that more are not looking for another company. This ship has 2 years left afloat at the most. Good luck to all! For those that were talked out of leaving by their ASD, you will regret that decision soon. You know who you are.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I work in the west and my ASD who played major college football told me I am valued and have a long future at Sunovion. How can anyone doubt the sincerity of a true leader like that. He said we have at least 5 more solid years of selling here. Thanks CS! You're the best and hottest ASD at SUNOVION.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word is, we are losing several more good reps today! The mass exodus continues. MHz that helps.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So far 15 have left out of almost 400 reps, an eye opening 4%. For the sky is falling crowd, please leave so we can clean out the bottom 10% performers. Please leave us so you can go sell the 15th injectable and a bunch of crap in the pipeline that won't even get approved or if they do will be severely limited by the approved labels. Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the most inspiring posts ever written by the G-man and his ASD team! Our leaders are the best and I believe thenm when they tell us we have a long future here. Especially when the WEST ASD tells me how good I am. Go Sunovion!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets get real here people. The number is way more than 15. More resignations to come. Many waiting till the last moment to drop the news. Not all openings have been posted. The final number I'm guessing will be between 30-35 with another 15-20 that wished they interviewed or interviewed better. Tick tick folks. Iceberg dead ahead!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: How many reps have left

Just checked the website for Psych sales openings and your numbers are off sparky. 22 openings since May 4th. Something tells me there will be more to come. I know, I know...these are all the bottom feeders that nobody wanted . Better hurry up and make a move, the life rafts are filling up fast.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: How many reps have left

In addition to the game film, when you and Bruce (running back) started making out by the keg, it made the entire night a night to remember. You haven't changed a bit since HS. Thanks for the booze and fun. Congrats again. You two look very happy together.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To sparky: there may be 22 openings at Sunovion but this thread was created specifically asking how many people are directly leaving for the "greener pastures" of Alkermes. I stand by my earlier number of 15 total managers and reps have left specifically for Alkermes; most left to join a former direct report so they left for a person, not a company. This doesn't include account managers or marketing who may have left but did so some time ago. Alkermes can offer all the money in the world but their so called pipeline is shit- go do your research- have fun selling a scheduled drug for depression with no clear efficacy benefits and just side effect trade offs in a market with 20+ generic options. Better off selling Latuda, a proven commodity, for 4 more years than another injectable and a bunch of miserable hopefuls. Anyone jumping at the money cant be looking at anything other than the next year and so you have to think they are a bottom performer at Sunovion because our top people aren't going to leave because they are making more here. Just the facts jack- stop the spin and your hate. Have fun selling the 15th or whatever injectable" LOL

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sparky=Mike O'Dummy=ASSHOLE

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry you did not get hired in this round but thanks for thinking of us at 9:45 at night. Appears that we made an impact and you are still hurting from the rejection. You appear to be very short sighted. Alkermes has one of the best, if not the best, pipeline in the industry. It is nearly all in psych.

In the next 5 years there will be anywhere from 3-5 new product launches at Alkermes. Yes, they know how to properly launch new products. You keep referencing 1 drug. The one drug is a way into a new company that will give reps the 3-5 new drugs to sell over the next 5 years. Am I missing some big news in the Sunovion pipeline?

Most good reps plan for their careers by looking at where they want to be in the future. Ask yourself, where will be in 3-5 years at Sunovion. Let me help, the answer is not at Sunovion.

If your attitude does not improve you may not make it through the phone screen at Alkermes the next time a drug is ready to launch.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again, the clueless spout more BS! Several opening at Sunovion in the Central, NE and MId-Atlantic and there are no Alkermes managers that are from Sunovion In these regions, once again proving you are clueless. This lack of smarts should take you far at Sunovion. My guess would be ASD.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First time poster on this thread. Was thinking about applying for a Latuda position. Why are reps leaving in what looks to be high amounts? Not interested in getting cut in the cross fire in here. Just trying to determine if I should apply.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great idea, you should have no problem getting hired. Read the posts. Like buying a ticket on the Titanic after it struck the iceberg and everyone else is running for the lifeboats.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of the better reps here have left or are about to give notice for a much better opportunity with another company. Sunovion should be around for about 2 more years so apply with your eyes wide open. My guess is 30-35 reps will leave. The good news for you is they will be so desperate to fill the positions quickly you may have a job faster then you think. FYI, the directors here are clueless, especially the newbies in the SE and West. Good luck!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sunovion is an easy place to work. Many in home office and field have quit over the past year or so. No future, no pipeline and horrible management. Home office marketing, legal and operations have seen close to 80% turnover in the past 16 months. Field is leaving at a very fast rate as they find better positions. Those that are left here are the comfortable ones that don't want to work all that hard and like the lack of accountability or the one's that are too lazy to dust off and update their resume's to find another job.

The writing is on the wall but most should be safe for another year. Maybe Aptiom side will see cuts sooner.

I know this is all true because I am one of the lazy that decided to stay. There is little accountability and not many working more than 20 hours a week. Come on in the water is fine here. Great work life balance but not much of a future. You could use this company as a paycheck while to continue looking for another job. Some are doing that too.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great place to be comfortable sampling top customers for the next 2-3 years, but nothing worth selling after that. I didn't go for another opportunity since I need to be available to have flexibility to drive and pick up my kids after camp during the summer. This place allows for that. While I could of made more money and possibly a longer career with the pipeline at another company, I like my routine and didnt want to take the risk. We'll see what is in store as Abilify generic eats up the branded growth trend. They want us to hit $1B but I don't see it. Of course raising the price every 6 months will get us there even without much growth. Overall, I like it, I'm comfortable, but the leaders seem a little desperate to keep people as they gave most of us significant raises this past cycle. If i were you I'd negotiate the hell out of the base since most here are well above 120