I love this place!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2015 at 9:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I started a couple of months ago, and I have to say that this place is great! Never have I met such a talented, dedicated team of professionals. I look forward to learning from all of you, and am excited to be in such a dynamic and fast-growing leader of the pharmaceutical industry!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By chance is your name either Ellie or Coty? :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, I appreciate sarcasm and have not laughed this hard in a long time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're either sarcastic or a kiss aSs. For your own same I hope it's the first one.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oops. OP here. I thought I was on the Alkermes board when I started this thread. My apologies. Disregard.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i don't know why there's all this negativity- in my opinion it isn't any worse off here compared to any other pharma company. People everywhere love to whine- this place is no different.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, you're wrong. This place is truly a $hithole

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that you are missing the sarcasm of this thread. This place is a great place to work:

if you have been displaced somewhere alse or are about to be
    want a brief time out in your career as you can work 15-20 hours per week
    want a job with little/no accountabilty, PIPs do not even exist on the Aptiom side
    have a second job ie real estate
    want a nice salary, how many companies pay you to not leave? Latuda, or a 6 figure base for a failed product, Aptiom

What's not to love?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with everything you posted above. It's true. My only question is how long can such incompetence go on? It is clear that this type of business model and behavior can not be tolerated much longer. Latuda sales are flat and sooner or later someone is going to say cut expenses across the board. It's great now. Not being accountable and working 20 hour weeks, but they will not let this go on forever. Enjoy it while you can.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm new as well.Love this company!I love Latutuda!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I must agree that Latuda is some really good $hit. Especially when mixed in with Molly. I take my samples and cut my stash for my party friends- the street value of this stuff exceeds what I sell to docs.