2 Week notice

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2015 at 10:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The count down is on G-man. It is just a matter of tiime before your best and brightest leave you.

Tick rock!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best and brightest, going to sell a generic med?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try G-man. Only your dumbest reps will believe that. Hope that helps!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Swooosh!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh mccann can, yes mccann can

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is a sewer.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Leadership" is full of it...nice seed of doubt tactic regarding no generic abilify...day late and dollar short. Generic Aripiprazole approved this afternoon.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company picked a bad week to dish out unattainable Latuda goals. Wish now that I had interviewed. Note to marketing: nobody watches TV commercials anymore. Stop wasting profit. Good luck with a $1.03 B goal with a demoralized sales force.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously...whats up with the new goals for T1? Unbelievable. Growth is flattening yet they want us to accelerate

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of our best have already gone over there. Home office has had a few jump already. Same with managed care and lets not forget they got two of our sales directors months ago. Many have interviewed but they are very very very selective. Good luck to all that have interviewed. Heard offers beginning this week.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long before I get hired? I had one interview and a phone one. I can't wait to jump in! Way awesome company. What are the benfits?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget your sign on bonus will be a 5 finger discount. Bend over pal! Where do these morons come from?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"...but they are very very very selective."

Yet they hired M.O. and D.F. Thats f'n hilarious!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is everyone interviewing with?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the G-man hires CS and EM to replace them. Puppets and yes men/lady at its finest. Neither had an original thought in their life. Swooooosh!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when are people going to start resigning? Haven't seen an influx of open positions yet...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are NOT very selective. I got a job there with only a few years in pharma. And from what I am told there were many more people qualified than me. Not sure how I got the offer but wasn't asking any questions. I did "click" with the hiring manager so I am assuming that is a big part of this offer. I may be in sales, marketing MM, or Medical BTW.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I reached out to a recent person who left here to get the skinny on notice. She said she gave her two weeks notice and was taken of the computer system in less than 1 hour and her last day of work was considered that same day she gave her notice. No pay for the two week notice period. Another that quit about 3 months earlier told me he gave two weeks notice and was shut out of computer systems almost immediately but was paid for the two weeks notice that he gave.

Has the company policy changed recently to cut you off of pay as soon as you give your notice? It seems that way. I'm not giving my notice until the Friday before I start my new job. I don't want to take any chances of getting bilked out of my two weeks notice pay.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. They have to pay you through your stated 2 week date. It's their choice to dismiss and shut down immediately. Make sure you get your personal files off the computer and send your goodbye note prior to giving notice as your computer access will be shut down right away. You are under no obligation to tell them where you are headed. You will be paid for your fully accrued vacation time and carry over days, as well as, full bonus payout due prorated through last day served. Only item that they won't payout if you leave before the stated payout date is the LTIP prism if due this year. Hope that helps.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like 3 psych positions open since beginning of week. I expected a lot more than that this week. Double dipping is just a recipe for losing both jobs, I don't think many people would be dumb enough to do that.