How many reps have left?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2015 at 3:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That does help and thank you. Sorry for the "rats ass comment". My boyfriend and I had a fight earlier.

Carl

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was obvious sarcasm but very funny. Yes it will be nice selling Latuda fora little while longer as it goes generic in 2 years. I would guess that the salesforce will be cut way before then.

You should have kept your interest in Alkermes as the stock is up 9% today and you would have been given at least 3000 options upon hire and a signing bonus. You would be up approx 27,000.00 today. How are those Sunovion stock options working out ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you know that, after your little hissy fit, your boyfriend spent the night with me and I showed him what a real man looks like? I don't think he'll be coming back home anytime soon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is up with Princeton one? Stupid star questions on a 20 min PI? I can do STAR backwards... With a bunch of fake stories... So, I have a ton of cns with top awards and relationships.. I was told I may or may not get IV due to fact they've already schedule most IV already... Then why call me and waste my time? I guess b/c they already have candidate in mind to hire but doing due diligence of PI for Eeoc... Really irritating... That's 20 min I will never get back...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have the background that you state,why would you interview here. Micro micro management, no pipeline, bad management, an inability to get the numbers right, rediculous promotions (Sippy and Fanale), Aptiom failing (never really launched), Latuda running out of exclusivity. If you do not have a job, then maybe. If you have a job, do your homework - you deserve better.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because my current job expects huge layoffs

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reply to yourself much?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Sunovion is your only option than at least it's a job but this is not a long term option. Salaries are good but lack luster products with LOE closing in. Plus management is a joke, Gish can't even get us a second products. Does anyone have a second product here? AZ is selling Pristiq in the third position over Sunovion selling it in the second position. That tells you what Pfizer thinks of Sunovion's long term future. Salary 90+ vacation 3 weeks car ford escape. But I would take a job making 2/3 before working here = notice all the Latuda openings.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prior post is very accurate. The only metric that we lead the indutry in is the number of days out of the field as reps interview for better opportunities. It is not just a matter of how many leave but how many are actively looking to leave.