Aptiom Managed Care Coverage SUCKS!!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 6, 2015 at 7:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While your post above is true, you have to remember that they don't want to hear the truth. Do what I have done and you will be a lot happier working here. Just agree with everything they say and work a total of 15 hours a week. I love this job. I don't care about bonus or anything else. I'm pulling down over 6 figures in base and the bonus structure is so screwed up here that I actually started making more in bonus after I basically just gave up and started working a few hours each day to get some signatures and make sure the docs were in when I faked my call records. I love hardly working here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still here. Why would I go anywhere?. I will continue working 15 hours per week and cashing in. Calls you want calls, no problem. A six figure salary for 15 hours per week, sweet.

I am going to take 10 strokes off my handicap this summer. Thanks Sunovion.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey you forgot a few things, unnecessary expensive meetings, 2 bad promotions (Sippy anyone?) Hope that helps

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can add to the list managed care account directors that come in a group to a small meeting or p&t and spend lavishly on dinners (they've invited me to a few). I mean drinks, steaks, wine... All on a Wednesday night. It's like they just show up to get together to socialize and have nice dinners and cocktails. And they show up in mass. I can't believe they will let that go on much longer. When I ask them about Aptiom initiatives or contracting they just say they can't contract for it. I really don't know what they do for Aptiom. Seems like nothing at all.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And your point is?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard another Minnesota Aptiom rep quit. Is that true?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this news? Go on the website and look for jobs. As of last week, there were 6 or 7 territories available around the country. The real story is why anyone would stay here and sell Aptiom, well I guess high base salaries and the ability to work 4 hours a day.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with your logic and love the 4 hour days. Many of my days are even less than that now. Our managed care reps don't even acknowledge that the company has Aptiom as a product so I don't feel too bad slacking as I have no support from this company to even try to sell Aptiom.

I am a bit scared this evening though. I heard another Aptiom RBM's resigned this week. That really scares me. When the RBM's start leaving you know there is major major trouble ahead. I've gotten so used to working 15 hours a week for over a year I'm not sure I could cut it at another company. I hope our sales division does not get laid off abruptly.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya I heard the Minneapolis Aptiom manager quit last week. No biggie. Half of his reps quit over the past 6 months. Big changes coming anyway at the end of the month. That's the rumor anyway. Can't say I'll be surprised. We can only get paid 6 figure bases for so long and have territory sales with a trend line that shows it won't be until 2019 when actual sales in the territory cover our salaries.

It should be a really fun summer. NOT!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's your point?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, what is your point. Shut up and bank the money for as long as this charade lasts. We are paid six figure salaries to sell an unneeded drug with bad coverage. We are treated like a primary care salesforce and paid like specialty. Japan is asleep at the wheel. Just enjoy it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managed care is not your only problem. Your product sucks and are delusional if you believe Aptiom is a good product! That 131% fluctuation works great for patients if you wanna take them to the moon.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any better yet ?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone seen how horrible the managed care coverage is for Aptiom in Minnesota? It is HORRIBLE and has gotten even worse in the past 8 months. I thought we were going to get some relief or better status at MN Medicaid but Noooooooooo. We did not.

I have Vimpat preferred compared to us almost everywhere now. I didn't think the coverage could get any worse but it has. What are we doing with the health plans here? NOTHING?!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aptiom coverage hasn't gotten any better up here!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha Ha. Now you know what it feels like to be a Latuda rep in Wisconsin. Great job done here with Navitus. That's our managed care now. It has really gone down hill in the last few years. Remember when we had managed care reps that worked with us and worked hard for us? What has happened to this company? I've been here to long. Sad really what has happened to a once great company and a once great managed care division. Anyone know if JnJ still hiring in the area for their new MDD drug?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi, this is Sunovion HR. Yes, they are! Please visit their website and apply. We suggest you link to someone on Linkedin as well, and see if you can get a direct referral. Thanks!

Oh, and please don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Thanks again!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

legit - the coverage sucks HR