Stool and Hair sample?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jun 5, 2015 at 12:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please say this isn't true! Heard from someone that was just offered a position and they were told they will be required to give a hair and stool sample before being hired. If this is true, I am out! Serious replies only!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My drug screen is Monday. I will let you know.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and a full body cavity search. You never know what you may find.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget about your left nut. That comes just before performance reviews

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They actually just do a liver biopsy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had to shit in a cup. They were patient with me to get the sample. They give you some greasy nachos in the waiting room to ensure you can deliver a good shit.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If someone does any research or asks good questions before wanting a job here, the likelihood that they are on drugs is 100%. Do we really need to drug test?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HELLO!!!??? We are a company based in MA. That state does not allow drug testing. I came here a little over 7 years ago and was not drug tested. I spoke with a number of Latuda and Aptiom reps who were hired and they were not drug tested. There is no drug testing here so toke it up Snoop.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes sense then why they had me do a stool sample. Damn thing is more stressful than a role play certification.