Nice Sign on Bonus

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jun 4, 2015 at 8:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salary is 81k at my current position. What should I expect my offer to be around based on what you all have seen in % increases when you took the CNS specialty position?

Will Sunovion take counter offers?

Anybody get a sign on bonus?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

one million dollars

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything is negotiable. Sell yourself

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so many Psych openings here? Just applied and noticed two more opened up today. Thinking I may need to withdraw.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[QUOTEs=Anonymous;5445892]Why so many Psych openings here? Just applied and noticed two more opened up today. Thinking I may need to withdraw.[/QUOTE]

It means lots of opportunity! Im sure a few more shortly. Maybe in a city near you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, yes, you should probably withdrawal before you get rejected.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

only a dumb loser like you would be looking for a job at this dump. Are you really that stupid?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they're offering up to 100% of base salary as a sign on bonus. Only catch is that it will be paid to you if you stay with the company for 5 years.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think a sign on bonus will be difficult to get, but you base salary could be negotiated a lot higher than 81K. I'm a Latuda CNS rep and knowing what I make and what a few other Latuda reps make here, I'd say the average base is about $108,000 give or take a couple of grand. As for the posts about so many openings that is cuz a new company launching a drug in the antipsychotic space expanded their sales force and many of us tried to get a job with them. I'd say about 30 or so received an offer. Many looking to leave due to us not having much of a pipeline but Latuda has patent protection until 2018. We should all be pretty safe here until the end of 2016 and maybe we can get some more drugs to launch by then.

It's not a bad company to work for. Latuda is a mature product with not a lot to do to promote it. You can do what you need to easily in 30 hours a week. Great work life balance and hands off management approach. May not be a long term position but a solid two years is pretty good in this industry right now.

I suggest you negotiate all you can for the highest base you can possible get. Then come on board and join the mediocrity that Sunovion has become. It's not bad.