Swooooosh!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2015 at 9:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yawn. This is one of the most insipid and sophomoric threads on café pharma.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yawn? Are you crazy? This thread is an amazing tribute to our great leader! We love the G-man and for those of us not working in the home office it is refreshing to get these type of updates from the insider.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Insipid may be the biggest word ever used on the Sunovion Cafe Pharma site and I am certain that most Sunovion employees will not know what it means. Get out the thesaurus.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The word was used by TF in this post. He has been preparing for his promotion to head puppet master. He has been working on his vocabulary and pronunciation in prep for his promo. That is why the announcement is a little longer than anticipated.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was also carrying his step stool that he has used to ensure he is being seen by the large crowds that gather to see him protest. Mr G-Man thinks of everything

The insider

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

G-man is the best leader on 6 legs! 2 natural and 4 with the step stool. Hope that helps.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lord Farquar

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I drove an Insipid years ago. One of the best cars Dodge ever made!

TF

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Swoosh was the sound my shoes made as I eluded all the wanna be tacklers of me on the many punt and kickoff returns for TDs. I was freakin awesome. Anyone want to see my HS films, I show them the last sat of every month for the people in my development.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you may be a little confused. He didn't say "Swooooosh" he said "Flush!"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok I'm back from my looooong SH!t! Let's continue!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Swooooosh

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did this ever get resolved? I am heading to HQ later today and fresh sushi would be nice. Serious replies only!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want sushi- I've got my fishing pole in the office, I'll go out back to the pond and get you something to eat.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hAD great sushi at my party last week. Nothing like eating sushi while watching HS football games of me dominating. I hired two of the top sushi chefs in the world and my neighbors and fans loved it. Nothing like raw tuna in the pool with a cold Heiney

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has Mr Brown inspired anyone lately with anything that compares to SWOOOOOSH! Still one of the more memorable meetings I have ever been to. The G-man was on fire during the glory days. I sure do miss that little fella.'How is he doing? Serious replies only!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes he did as a matter of fact. The West area had a conference call with our great leader T-Ford last week. T-ford was mumbling something about the West and how they are dumb and can't sell. He was saying they are an area without a leader. Blah blah blah. When he finished he asked Mr Brown for his thoughts and he replied BAAAH-Wooooosh! Amazing! The wolf pack is coming back Rockstars!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

T-Ford can kiss my A$$! We have a leader in the West and we are Rockstars. Our leader played major college football, yours sold vending machines. Bah-wooooosh!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lead by AZ pulling 3% MS.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Love post 29. I can still hear SWWWOOOOSSSSHHH, then, the ROOAAARR of the crowd as you scored another long TD. You are right. You were and I'm sure still are, AWESOME BABY.