T Ford-new Latuda sales director

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2015 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not from Pfizer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When he was a DM for J and J, he held 3 interviews and they were 3 hours each for candidates. WHO DOES THAT?????????????????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM from Chicago should have gotten the job!!!!!! He is a true leader in the real sense of leadership!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard same.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way Dugan gets it. Sorry Dan, nothing personal (and I know you are reading this)

ZERO genuine motivational skills. Talks the talk. Cant walk the walk. Micromanages literally every one of his mangers decisions. Asks their opinions, but really doesn't care. Just a passive aggressive method to try to convince them of HIS opinion.

Generally a nice guy but never really produced any results… as a DM of ASD. Smoke and mirrors because does not genuinly think any opinion other than his own is of value.

Seriously, not a bad guy. He will become an effective leader when he TRULY believes he has things to learn.

Dan, results will come when people WANT you to succeed. Right now, they just put up with you.

You give minimum TRUE trust so you get the minimum effort. Even as a rep, I see it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True. Dan doesn't realize this but people love his energy and drive but most, if not all also perceive him as very immature self centered and only interested in his way. Grear kid but still acts somewhat like a kid and doesn't ever seem genuinely interested in getting to know people for who they really are. He can get there if he puts away the superficial act and really tries to get to know us and cares about us as people. He needs listening 101. Think it would help if he appeared more normal like the rest of us. Best thing he could do is to settle down a bit and get married to someone who doesn't take his BS. Dating these bimbos are not great for his image. I think he's fun when I see him at all our meetings but he seems like a politician to me. Maybe I'm mistaken but that seems to be everyones perception begin closed doors .Grow up a little, be more genuine and lose the bad boy image. We love you dan but not for head of sales yet.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for you input Timmy. But lets remember that Abilify goes off patent in weeks and will be multi sourced and really inexpensive right away. In addition, if Dan takes all that time to develop before he gets the promotion most of the sales force him included will already have been downsized by then. It's not like we have a single product that will gross more than $100M a year in our pipeline. Dan has to get this promotion as soon as possible as the door to do it at Sunovion is closing. We are working for a company in steep decline and most of us won't be around in 10 to 18 months.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor has it that outsider from BMS is in and all internals are out. None were qualified to begin with.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct that all the internal candidates that posted for the position are out. It was the BMS/Otsuka external candidate. I heard they first offered to a Pfizer external candidate but he turned it down and that's why it took so long to announce.

I guess the career path at Sunovion stops at director level. This place sucks. I can see why so many are quitting.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gman has an eye for talent

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left this place back on 2009. What a freakin mess this place is these days. Go onto Linkedin and see who is where in this company nowadays and its crazy. You have some chic from Operations with little no sales/sales leadership exp as an ASD?

You have people in Marketing leadership roles with less than two years in marketing? Sales and Marketing leadership looks frail and thin with true skill and experiences. How is this place surviving financially? How is the moral? I can't imagine either of those areas are positive with seeing some of the weakly skilled people who are in leadership roles. How do these people with such thin resumes and successes provide leadership to the masses?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They dont

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dan is a stand up guy and people respect him. Some jealous guy wrote this who is obviously bored with his wife and wishes he could have the swinging successful life that Dan has. If he chooses to date bimbos in his spare time more power to him.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting. Is this why Timmy Ford brought his wife on stage at the POA last week?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anyone's wife be at a poa? Isn't that against company policy? If not than I am bringing mine to the next meeting.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lmao I know who this is

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since that didn't happen, I hear he's going to run a bunch of Regional Account Directors for a while to get some managed care experience. That's probably a good move for him.