Alkermes!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2015 at 9:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just because the rep didn't know they were on a PIP doesn't mean they are not on one. The G-man is known for what he calls "informal PIPs". Management and ASD will watch closely the progress of a rep then move in quickly to terminate. Minimum of 15 per area are being watched. You have been warned

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PIPs are a joke. I was on 3 last year and finished 2nd in my area. My manager is also on one. I do just enough to get off of it and then start slacking while I work my other job at Mylan. I have been double dipping for almost 3 years now. This job isn't that hard and until they tell me I can't do it I will continue. This company is such a joke it is almost sad. The best perk is the free meals between my manager and the extra food at lunch.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So many have already quit that the only ones left here are the ones who couldn't hack it anywhere else. They are comfortable here and know they only have to work a few days a week. It's the lazy ones that are staying. I'm one of them. Where else can you make six figures in base and work 15 hours a week?