Rock Bottom

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2015 at 9:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to admit it, but this company has quickly hit rock bottom. Senior and mid-level management is a joke and routinely lie to us in hopes that we won't leave. They talk about the future and pipeline. What a joke. ASD's are just puppets of the G-man. Not enough buckets to bail out the water that will eventually sink this once great division. Can't wait to leave!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True! They are doing everything in HQ to try and save this place but its the blind leading the blind.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. I was in the home office this week and couldn't help but notice all the empty offices and full wings that are shut down and lying vacant. It was really weird. Is the rumor true that they are going to scale down to only one cafeteria? I can't believe all the people leaving in droves.

Good luck to everyone.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was referring to field sales. Once they mail it in, bye bye sales $$. They is only so much Chicago can do!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true, no more cafeterias, just one big soup kitchen. And we never got the gym RR promised too.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALKS closed at $72 and change today. But of course it's a lousy company without a pipeline. How is the Sunovion stock doing? And when will that pipeline start flowing? Keep enjoying Fantasy Isand and stay thirsty my friends!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry. SUN 101 will save us. LOL!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have faith people. G-Man will lead us to the promised land! Je suis G-Man!!

ASD team!