Managed Markets

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2015 at 9:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even under "Dud"a, nobody leaves Managed Markets, externally or internally. Finally three people leave, who will get those jobs???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that they are only filling one of the AD vacancies and the other will be absorbed by other AD's They have to backfill the one in the Midwest because it was such a big territory and the AD was able to get a lot accomplished that's why WI and MN are always in the top 10 on every score card for the past year and a half So if you are willing to move you could probably post for that position assuming they haven't already tapped someone on the shoulder for it From what I hear you don't want to move into managed markets here anytime soon We don't contract at all and there is talk of more downsizing in that group What ever you decide, good luck

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't contract...you're crazy! I heard the contracting department has over 30 people.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trimmed 5 last year, including a couple from the Midwest...that's why MN will backfill as Midwest is right sized already..need to trim in West and East now. And, contracting Latuda continues but mostly renewals of existing contracts. No Aptiom contracts with the exceptional account where Vimpat is advantaged and outperforming it's national share.