Is It True?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 6, 2015 at 7:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did just under 32% of our Latuda RBM's resign today to go to Alkermes? Holy crap! Executive Leadership Team meeting behind closed doors to try on figure out why we are bleeding so many and turnover is going through the roof?

Here's the simple answer. The people running this place are pompous dicks. Morons who fail miserably (aptiom launch, zetonna launch) are promoted. All energy is expended to keep Japan in the dark about the incompetence that rules Sunovion. Aptiom reps and management are not held accountable for poor physician interaction metrics. And the real biggie... Sales goals and bonus calculations are VooDoo. That's right VooDoo.

This place sucks. Congratulations to those Latuda managers that were able to pull the rip cord. I'm jealous.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Volunteer Environment

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if the japs are that clueless or incompetent to know the truth by now, and not be doing anything, they're as much to blame as the a$$holes running the place. Good for those who have left for greener pastures- I applaud them. And, best of all, I can finally give my notice Thursday to get the hell out of here myself

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easily would have been more had Alkermes been allowed to hire more managers. My guess is 10-12 more at least. Keep on believing things are good over there. I am looking and it is just a matter of time for me.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 of them. The start date for the positions was 2 weeks from this past Monday, so that's all that will be going. Had to resign already... But now lets see how many reps go. I'll certainly entertain a package to see what they'll give me.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only 5, no worries.
    They'll only hire the favorite reps, maybe 8.
    G-Man

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Littke G man! Don't forget the 2 AD's and remember, there were at least 5 including me that wanted To go there but they reached their limit on Sunovion peeps. I guess I am stuck here but at least I will get to hear you perform at the next meeting. Can't wait

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you play Hari Kari?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Auto req ID 5016BR
    Position title external Head of Sales - Psychiatry
    Department Field Sales
    Location US-Massachusetts
    Job type Full-time
    Summary of Responsibilities Position will be based out of our Home Office in Marlborough, MA

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate to inform you but more than 5 of your AD's applied but we only found 1 worth hiring. There was no "limit" on how many we could take for either AD's or DM's. Many more interviewed from your DM ranks than were hired from what I hear. It must be pretty bad over there for so many trying to jump ship to a shakey and small start up company. Huh?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who in their right mind would jump ship & go to a company to sell a "me too" maintainna for schizophrenia? Why wouldn't you just continue to ride this BPD wave and take the 18 weeks of severance in jan 2019? Come on Sunovion-Latuda, get real!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read much? Compare pipelines, market cap, stock price(options for employees) oh you would not know about those at Sunovion would you, quality of SR leadership and remind me again what a great place Sunovion is.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot, seriously doubt they left to sell an injectable. Look at the pipeline and their leadership. No Gish, Ford, Chuck, etc....sometimes you people amaze me.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on. And let's not forget about CS. Since he was announced 40% of West RBMS left and those who did were great leaders

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In ProPublica's list of the top 20 drugs that companies are paying the most to promote, nine had a competitor also ranked within the top 20 that treated the same condition. Most of these competing drugs treat diabetes, schizophrenia, blood clotting, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

Here are the top 20 and the conditions they're used to treat:

1. Victoza, type-2 diabetes

2. Eliquis, anti-clotting drug

3. Brilinta, blood-thinner

4. Invokana, type-2 diabetes

5. Latuda, schizophrenia

6. Xarelto, anti-clotting drug

7. Humira, arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, Crohn's disease

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only one used to teat schizophrenia.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two perspectives...ride it out with this comedian, I mean musician, I mean leader, for the next 3 years offering no growth or launch opportunities just hoping for a severence; or, take some risk with a company that has 3+ promising CNS products over the next few years with company ownership...tough choice.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly you haven't been successful in buying business.