stop complaining

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no, there are no GPS in the vehicles.

The color of my car doesn't matter.

Yes, Latuda is doing great. It will be a billion dollars. It's a really good drug, ask any Abilify rep.

Stop stalling and name DF CCO.

No, home office people don't get cars.

No, Frankie doesn't work for Dey.

The data issues were real, now it's over.

There are no real compliance issues, go away Otsuka reps.

Yes, some good people are gone. Some great people are still here.

Yes, some crappy people left.

The new promotion cycle is not competitive with the industry, if a person doesn't get promoted in the April cycle, they may start looking. It is a foolish move from HR. Push back to DSP. This is the USA.

Yes, Sunovion could benefit from a better pipeline.

Yes, every other company could use a better pipeline.

Who cares if Gish goes to Alkernes, hopefully he doesn't but best of luck to him if he does.

Yes, the Brovana hospital sales force didn't work as planned. We need to make mistakes as an organization to learn.

The hub is not the answer to all of our problems.

Yes, Aptiom is not off to a good start. Suck it up and sell.

Yes, I always get my paycheck every other Thursday. Yes, I always get my bonus. Yes, I am a performer and not a whiner.

Home office rules, we get free coffee, good pay, nice building, good people.

Field rules, good pay, free cars, good job.

I like having my own room when I go to NSM.

PCE is great, more home office people should win.

Yes, we stay because if we get let go, the packages are good. We stay because the pay is good. We stay because we make a difference.

We leave when there is a better opportunity, that's life. We leave because our performance isn't good and the writing is on the wall.

Suck it up, work hard, cash your bonus that goes with performance and trust that everything will work out
    Or
    Just leave and go quickly.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. Gish did interview, there is GPS in company vehicles, the data issues are not fixed (nice try G-man). Not all will get a bonus this year (thanks G-man) No, home office folks should not go to PCE! Create your on trip. PCE should only be for those who are out there selling.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great post bud. But DF as CCO is a laugher.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post but Frankie does work for Dey, Hollywood territory

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great response! Well said and very accurate!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

totally agree that would be like making a baboon president because humans were wiped out in by the plague. wait, wasn't that the premise for a movie?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i don't blame Gish for interviewing - and I'll tell you why. LOE for Latuda is 2017, but do you think DSP will wait until then to start cutting? No effin way! this starts at least a year before LOE, when words like optimize, efficiciency, streamline start being used more regularly. That's when the contract rep comes into play. Get it? got it? good! NOW is NOT too early to start looking.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is BT goin' for it?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latuda LOE is Jan 2019-it was July 2018, but we got an auto 6 month extension just for agreeing to conduct peds studies. As far as when they'll start separating people, it'll all depend on what kind of growth & revenues Latuda is generating & the perceived impact of the sales force on the sales.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please stop confusing the trolls with facts!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

alternatively, continue to surround yourself with this warm blanket that you call "wishful thinking"

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's good contract job.
    Sunovion doesn't offer careers.

Fishman

Enjoy the check

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is now to the point of NO return........................the ship is taking on water, the lifeboats are in the water and if you don't get on now you will be sinking to the abyss of the deep dark regions of the ocean..................WOW that was very poetic........

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not all that worried about the Latuda LOE. I'm worried about the Abilify LOE. As you can plainly see through the history of this company, when the class goes pretty much generic they start slashing the sales force of the Sunovion product in that class way way way before that product is set to lose exclusivity. Just look at how quickly we chopped the Lunesta team. That way years before Lunesta LOE. Come on Opie. Use your head and think about it. We've been told Abilify LOE will not affect the Latuda trend line. You believe that's true. Once it does, bonuses will get hit hard and the layoffs will begin. It should come on the heels of the big Aptiom downsizing.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only an idiot with no share believes that Abilfy LOE will hurt them. No Abilfy samples, nobody pushing docs to write it. I am looking forward to it, but then again, I'm good. Now, you are are correct about the Aptiom reps and how did you know my name is Opie

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Opie, you are a fool. If you don't think the Abilify LOE will adversely affect you well you're just not that bright. Medicaid and Commercial plans will move to more and more of a generics first or generics only formulary and step and PA the remaining brands. Heck look at what has recently happened up here in Maine. Latuda and all the other branded APS have been removed starting in January. That is just the tip of the iceberg. Your ignorance is astounding.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure the reps in the NE are scared but the normal, good reps (the producers) will get it done and carry the load. Small plans may drop Latuda to a PA or step edit but the rest will not. Good luck and you can keep the stool sample!

Not Worried

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of high school football, I think you may have blocked for me in my days at good ole Homer Center. Just think of all the stories you have to tell your little ones about. Endless hours if entertainment talking about blocking for me.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What if Cal or Tx make access changes?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They both have acces to my game films. Just have to go to Netflix