T Ford-new Latuda sales director

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2015 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You heard it here first folks. Congrats T. The "Wolfpack" will miss you but the nation now gets the best leader at Sunovion. Finally, G-man gets something right!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree. The hospital team has the best leader and it's not even close. Well, maybe the new guy out west is a close 2nd. Hope that helps.

Go Hospital team!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

very funny. The best leader at Sunovion = a competent leader at any other company.

Best leader at Sunovion, tallest midget in the circus

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say what you will, but the best talent and leaders come from the Hospital division. I vote for Chuck!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the G-Man is not a midget! He is Vertically challenged! Hope that helps!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the Timmy Ford who used to work for Janssen??? Or it a different one? He's either from Indiana or Chicago.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the one

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

O M G!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who ever puckers up the best will gett it, that's fo sure

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is he now 2 levels ABOVE a manager? T.F.??

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

O M Gosh is right! Seriously? Is this T. Ford? Timmy?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't rule out Gish boy Dugan. He's still in the running!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Dugan is in and replacing Dugan is T. Jones. Rumor is announcement will be end of next week.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess sales results weren't taken into consideration. T. jones will not leave Texas unless he can take his sugar momma with him. Hubbard hubba!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Timmy is a good leader but my money is on Dan. He's been working that home office for years and everyone seems to love working for him.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard when he was a manager, he'd interview candidates 3 or 4 times for 3 hours at a time. Is this true?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kiss the GMANs ring and kneel at his feet as he towers above all on his stool

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And if you want to get promoted to in the West it helps to have a pens and lots of kids. LDS is also a plus. And to seal the deal previous JNJ experience is helpful

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES, previous J & J experience with TF is crucial.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HOT OFF THE PRESSES FROM INSIDE HOME OFFICE: I heard from a very reliable source that Timmy isn't getting the position. Former Pfizer cronie will be given the position from what my source told me. Announcement will be made within a week and a half.

Anyone else hearing that?