It is very quiet here

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2015 at 7:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The dead fish in MA are in Sunovion corporate. The ones that are left. And the smell is getting really bad.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Feel for my old coworkers there, must be like a death march.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny!
    Their calling Alkermes, Sunovion jr.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not really. They're being extremely selective and not too many Sunovion peeps looking to jump make the cut. They seem to only be taking the best and brightest. Many have interviewed in the past 6 months but only a small handful have been taken. Good luck to all those who are currently interviewing. If I can't land at Alkermes I will look at just about any other place I can jump to.

Maybe see some of you at the upcoming cattle call.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it is funny. We are in full panic mode and leadership will say and do anything to keep us from leaving, especially to Alkermes. Trimester bonus payouts is a step in the right direction though. Kidding! G-Man......we need a hero! Are you him?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like Sunovion 2.0 since they are only taking the best.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I concur with the posts above talking about it being difficult to get into Alkermes. I had a face to face panel interview with 4 people after 2 telephone screens. They certainly did their homework on me and knew a lot about my past in the industry and the customers that I called on. I felt like they had a private detective following me around for a year. I made it to the final two candidates but they went with the other person. I really liked all I interviewed with over there. I know two others that went for position and did not get them too. The interview process was very well coordinated and extremely professional Very sharp and very positive and exciting environment. That all just made not getting the position even worse.

I have a telephone screen with another company next week. I've got to get out of here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's look at the numbers. Alkermes stock is on a nice run since very positive news on their pipeline. The stock went from 40 per share in October to over 72 per share this month. DSP stock went from over 1800 per share in feb 2014 to 1200 this month. This was during the disastrous Aptiom launch. Opinions aside, the markets determine the worth and viability of companies.

And we want to criticize anyone that interviews at Alkermes as not being quality employees. I give them credit for being aware and able to analyze their futures. Take charge of your career, make a plan and move on. Good luck to all looking to move on. The opportunities are out there, grab one.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, losing money, losing good tenured employees and we still have the funds to rent out the Cowboys stadium and pay Demi Lovato to sing. If I was a DSP shareholder, which thankfully I am not, I would not be happy