What is the cost per pill of Lunesta

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2008 at 9:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see ya mule. Should we start with the 7 day voucher or not?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soon to be $4 a month.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm surprised at the low $numbers everyone is posting here for Lunesta.
    I just filled my first prescription at Costco. It rang up at exactly $300.00 for thirty, 2 mg tablets. I was shocked at the price and asked if that included my insurance. She said yes. I balked a little at the price, she rechecked the insurance card and suddenly the price came down to $240. ??!! But that's still much higher than the prices I'm seeing here; and at Costco, no less...
    What should I do to get a better price?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question 1 is: What the pharmacist/tech you were speaking to male or female?
    Question 2 is: Are you male or female?

The solution will be dependent on your answers above. Thanks.

Sunovion Account Director.

5. Anonymous202

Anonymous202 Guest

Why all the sarcasm? Yes, the prescription for Lunesta is $300.00 for 30 pills at Costco. You can save $50 if you sign up on Lunesta.com for a discount card. When I started with Lunesta a few years back I decided I could pay $3 for a decent night sleep, but only when I really needed to. Now it is at $10. Why? They already have the patent and filed a phony "new" ingredient so they could renew it for another 20 years instead of letting generics hit the market. I am on a fixed income, older and no insurance. No medicare, nothing. So, go to Costco's website and purchase a bottle of their chewable sleep aid. All natural and I swear it works just as good as lunesta. I chew 2 a night and there are 90 in a bottle for $15. Just call me older and wiser.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Older and wiser" but with no understanding of patent law. Goes generic in 2014, enjoy your sleep starting next year.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are you finding Lunesta for $160??????

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares, it's generic. It's $40 full price at the generic price and $300 for the branded (real stuff). Why would you bring this back up, clearly someone out of touch with reality.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will lunesta be available At the pharmacy?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is december 2014 price for 30 1 mg at CVS was 330.00 for generic bu

t with discount. from goodrx.comI. paid 33.00
    Try the good rx .com free app. Still the mfg shouldbe ashaamed of those ose prices
    I hear the goodrx price is. better at Sams club. 23.00 approx. Hope this helps.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure that it will do the job. Next time, though, if you don't have the money to go to the doctor to get a prescription for it, buy it online at one of those canadian online drugstore. It's not free, of course, but is a lot cheaper than going to the doctor and then to a regular drugstore to buy it. I can recommend you http://medoffshore.org , since that's the one I use. They have quality meds at good prices, and they ship overnight. You can search for others if you'd like, there are tons of them. Just wanted to save you some time telling you the one I use. Good luck.