ABL and hospital jobs

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2014 at 11:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they posted yet?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All cardiovascular Area Business leader jobs posted on novartis website.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On brassring?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just googled novartis jobs and it took me to the novartis website and under "careers" and function of "sales" the "cardiovascular area business leaders" were all posted and I believe it was exactly 46 positions.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm if 46 positions and we were told 98 ABLS? Confused? Many large cities not accounted for it appears? Major consolidation?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF... we were never told 98 ABL positions. Do you people listen to anything? We were told 46. Pay attention.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No we were told 46 ABLs and 91 hospital reps and 318 cv reps.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Non nvs person here, are the ABL postings already predetermined in terms of who is going to fill them? Would a non nvs person have a chance to compete?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should put your resume in the hat. Abl and hospital positions will both be open for external candidates. But please don't apply if you are a horrible self righteous micro manager only out for himself. Novartis has enough of those.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your crazy to apply. Unless desperate.....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who isnt desperate in this industry these days...haha!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully the KAMS won't take too many of the hospital positions since they are lazy

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coming from a rep who is to lazy to get promoted thus not good enough to be a KAM let alone a hospital rep. Lunch please go get it I am hungry.