MS is best part time job in America!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 27, 2014 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why all the complaints on MSBU? We work maybe 10 hours per week? Access to Tier 1 Neuros is non existent even with a lunch, unless they are a speaker. We fake most of our calls. I hit the gym by 1 pm or watch movies. This job affords me great freedom and I get paid a 6 figures for working 10 hours per week plus almost free car. Why the complaints?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enjoy it while it lasts.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will! Novartis is too stupid. They think we make a difference and don't realize Neuro don't want to see us unless we have something new and of value. Which we don't. I will keep riding this pony till legs fall off and work half days! Thank you Novartis!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to care and work 30 hours a week plus conference calls. My new ABL disregarded my many years of MS experience and treated me like a PC rep with 2 day ride alongs and outdated PC management tactics. I now work a maximum of 10 hours a week except the ride along weeks. After the 2 day ride alongs I take a minimum of 5 days off. I am looking for other opportunities and I could not care if any DRs in my area use Gilenya again. Novartis gave up on Gilenya when they hired PC managers, so I also gave up on Gilenya.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you worry about the iPad?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, because I work as Im supposed too.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How, when ~ 50% of docs won't see you?

Let me guess, deliver your donuts, sit in the waiting room for 15 mins then leave and call it a day?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is it working like you are supposed to when you quit at 1pm

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I leave it in my car parked in the parking lot of the medical building that has 4 of my docs while a buddy picks me up and we go golfing. Twice per week my wife picks me up at other buildings and I take her to work and keep the car.

Fuck them.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who says I quit at 1pm? I didnt get home until 5:12 PM yesterday. Some people still have morals.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But you didn't leave the house until 4:00pm

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is so much work to avoid work!