MS Opening in Cali

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2014 at 12:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any advice on what DM is like? Products? How's territory doing?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't do it! The product is Gilenya which is actually one of the best MS product BUT leadership treats us like primary care reps and bonus is a measly 30k. Don't know much about ABL or territory. I think it's Sacramento you are referring to

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you do well, the manager will love you. If not, PIP for you. It's one of the biggest volume areas. Good Luck

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here, was previous rep Pip'ed? Is DM Cool?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not at all. Previous rep did real good. He left on good terms and sent out a nice goodbye email. Very smart mofo that's for sure. Previous poster is right, manager will have your back IF you do well, but slip and watch out as this is a high profile territory. MS is a good place to be but gain experience and leave after 2-3 years for Biogen or Genzyme as pay is better

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't do it! Unless you want to be watched like a hawk and living on the edge all the time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here - is DM good or a micromanager? Is it easy to make bonus in this area?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like most ABL's here. If you're doing good, he will be nice. If you're stuggling which most of us are, you will be micromanaged like hell. Everyone here is miserable. In this case, the territory could ony go down from here, so you will be blamed. dont do it!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not do it! Unless you have preexisting relationships you are asking for trouble

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN as fast as you can. The division sucks the product is nothing but problems. Most of all the bonus sucks.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the base and bonus for the MS position in Cali?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I was an external candidate, I'd ask for a minimum of $120k because the territory is huge. Unless you live in the middle, you will have at least 2-3 overnights a week. (2 1/2 to 3 weeks of the month overnight)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did Rich leave?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would wait, much better companies with MS therapies will be hiring very soon.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ocrelizumab and Genentech baby

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Habib is a good manager. Just do well

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a smart guy and probably realized very quickly that Novartis pays low compared to Biogen or Genzyme. Can you blame him? Follow the $.