Leadership finally got it somewhat right

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2014 at 5:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I must say that leadership got it right this time. ABLs and KAMS will finally have to sweat a little. Hope they keep the right ones and get rid of those that shouldn't be in those positions in the first place. Smart move to make them interview.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's funny. I think my manager is great and hope he's kept. But he is the minority for sure. And the KAMS are worthless. Hope the soon to be hospital reps don't expect the cardiovascular sales force to do their jobs for them like they do now. Wait. What. They may actually have to work!!!!!! It's about damn time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novel thought.
    The KAMS who get hospital roles can't ride the coat tails of the reps. If I'm mapped I'll be the first to tell the hospital rep that they have that title for a reason and do the job you are paid to do.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't count your chickens before it's hatched...there is reason why the % is not being announced... with bigger rep. geography..many will not be mapped.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They should keep the junkyard dog, the iron sheik, rowdy rowdy piper and demolition.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My vote is Lexington Steele and Jenna james.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF? Are you twelve? Grow the fuck up!! You are a prime example of the 12 year old boy mentality rep that should be gone immediately

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep the kams are worthless and you carried them. Keep thinking that. My Kam was cool during all the layoffs and he always tried to help. Now you are stepping on people who lost their jobs. Karma is a bitch and while I think my Kam will get a job I hope a small minded petty jerk like you finds a map of a pink slip.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about with more layoffs then they said. He stated exactly the number of reps that are going to be needed for the CV BU. 318. White space has nothing to do with that.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, 318 needed. Have 380 now. Can't wait to see the territory maps. They must be wanting to cover some of the current white space for LCZ, yet will do with fewer reps.