So are we a PC/CV company

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2014 at 7:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like we have made a full circle. For all the noise about being a specialty pharma, we are back to where we were always strong!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, we are actually a POS company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets not spike the football. Alot of people will be cut. This is the happy phase, when people rationalize why they will be kept. But soon you will remember the 3 or 4 people on your team that got cut last feb. Or the Arcapta folks. I agree this is good news, but dont be so quick to drink the kool aid.

I dont love every kam or ABL i have ever met, but i understand they have families too.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. One question I have and I hesitate to believe the 318 number will ONLY be comprised of existing PC reps. How many respiratory reps are there currently? If we merge to form one CV/Resp division....they are not going to simply let go of all the respiratory reps? What about them?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please remember that there is a lot of Exelon Patch white space territories that are included in the 318 headcount for CV.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats your point? I might get bumped because texas gets another rep that was white spaced?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they made it clear that the current resp reps aren't affected. Its the current 380 PC reps selling Exelon patch that will be mapped to the 318 rep positions.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the whole Midwest was white spaced in the patch realignment!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe its 450 PC Reps and 318 LCZ positions?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The current Exelon Patch Alignments may not be the same for CV. You have to assume that the many places that are currently White Spaced(ie- Colorado, Utah, Nevada, etc) for Exelon Patch, will have CV Territories, and is a part of the 318 Total Head Counts. In the end, there will be a lot of representatives placed, but there will be some still left without jobs.