Why are PC reps working?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 2, 2014 at 12:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are we working and fretting over anything when Npc has decided we hold no value. Let's see how they do if we all stop everything tomorrow.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a bad idea at all considering leadership thinks we are so pathetic that we need to interview to sell LCZ. Screw them.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You confuse working with getting paid. With access low and falling docs won't see is anyway. The correlation between reps and sales is no longer applicable.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself. I have great access. It's my manager who has no access.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another reason that makes them feel good when they flush you jerks. Not only do you not work you are lying mother f*ckers.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Job hunting is how I'll be spending my days

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing PC reps should be doing is getting their resume out and interviewing while getting paid by this worthless, fucking company. No one in management gives a shit about any one of us. They are disloyal assholes who would and will throw us all under the bus the first chance they get. Get out now. Don't give them the satisfaction to screw you any longer than they have.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting paid and working are not necessarily correlated when it comes to reps. And adding value is definitely not correlated with working.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true....many offices are now posting it on their sample closets.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine have official signs made posted in waiting rooms. They hate managers!