November or February layoffs??

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 1, 2014 at 4:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If these rumors are true, are we getting the actual layoff call in November or the typical we've decided to make more cuts and will torture you all until February?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the 100th fucking time you idiot! Announcement will be Novber and execution will be in Spring 2015! The execution. Time frame has not been decided yet. PC gone. MSBU cut to 24 reps. What part of this do you not fucking understand? Look for a job now. You have been warned too many times. I'm done!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's a Novber?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great! Glad you are done. Stick to that please. Nobody is going to miss you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be ready for NOV...if all pans out...approval by end of year..launch early 2015..which will mean need time to prep the market and go through training..what better time than in Nov. and Dec. to do these mindless activities which are slow months anyway...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love it! I wish everyone was so blunt! The ABL's that were promised a position already, I wonder if this is concrete? One I know has 0 experience in hospitals or cardiology and isn't the brightest bulb...but they say oh but this person knows all the right people and is well connected with that ( LCZ ) crew. Really, this person is incompetent. I hope they look beyond politics and look at competencies. Who has the best formula for success? And who is willing to work for it?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real question isn't who is staying but how many will be shit caned.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where have you been? Did you miss the memo that it's all about who you know..buddies will hire buddies and bring in their friends from other companies...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

November or February or May or March, but maybe October or June.... 2014, 2015, 2016, 2022, 2023, 2041 and 2098. That's what I heard.... I think!?!?!?!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try. November announcement and a February execution of plans. Already established.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A friend in Procurement told me that the contracts for company cars have already been changed for next year. Massive layoffs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a guy in the mail room that knows the janitor in the c suite said......

STFU

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was it the guy in the mail room or the janitor bonin' your son up the kazoo?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am worried. I just joined last month and my corp
    Car is a rental and was told to expect to
    Keep that until 1st Qtr next year.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That makes about 20% of us. They have been doing for many, even those of us that have been here a while, saying that it was because we are going to get new models in 2015.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does the Gen Meds Town Hall just announced mean the timelines have been moved up?
    I understand some are saying Nov announcement and February implementation. Just wondering what that means in terms of when phone calls will likely take place.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moved it so u can have your fast start without distractions of announcements.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they going to be laying out any restructuring plans on the call?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The distractions are still there and will not go away. The elephant in the room needs to be addressed before these role playing waste of time meetings.