MS Reps and ABLs - Pay Attention

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 28, 2014 at 6:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of you will say or think this is BS. Please know this is definitely not BS. I am only saying this because it is well known and has already been decided here in EH. There will be an announcement soon, which will be executed in Spring 2015.

There will only be 24 MS Reps in select markets. Nothing you do between now and then will change the outcome. Nothing. The territories will look the same in some parts, vastly different in others (think combined) and eliminated in others. Rule of thumb if you have a mirror be very worried. If your SRF's per month fall below <10 there is reason to worry. If below <5 then you better leave now.

Please help yourself, and your families. Novartis has zero loyalty to us. We are just a number. Replaceable. Please find a new job and fast. Change will be announced around Nov/Dec (date has not been selected yet) and execution will be Feb/Mar 2015. That gives you a 6-7 month head-start.

Good luck all.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. It helps to get ready. Put a plan in place...save a little money etc.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not in HQ like OP is but I am seeing writing in the wall. For example the territories on Pacific Northwest that have bee merged and reshuffled. My guess if you have a mirror one of you will be gone. I keep hearing posts that Basel is getting involved etc. This would make sense. The Swiss fucks are all about cost savings

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BS! There is no way the MSBU, which is the #1 BU in Gen Meds by far, will cut its already super lean sales force. We are doing over 1 Billion in sales with a super thin force. No way they will mess with this. Quit spreading fear! Gilenya is doing well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can honestly tell you the plans are already made.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to understand that the CEO has said that we dont need sales reps. We are not selling enough to hit the number we promised wall street. So he has to cut. Hes not making 37 million per year, like dr v. And must get the stock to $100 per share. I think he is wrong and is thinking short term. But he seems to be rolling the dice and it feels like the plan is in place.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock is already at $90. Why would cutting 90 percent of reps get it to $100? It's more about acquisitions. MSBU is here to stay! Quit spreading fears!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can think this and that's fine. You may be one of the few kept and that would be great. But honestly, at least have a backup plan.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats my point. He s not thinking msbu only. He s think every employee in every division around the world. Msbu is 1$ billion in revenue in a company that makes 55 billion a year. He does even spend anytime think about us

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't have access why do you think reps sell?