MSBU SAM'S RULE

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 23, 2014 at 9:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Face we are the future of Novartis. The rest of you are worthless find new jobs.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why your market share presented at managers meeting was declining. Yup you are the best.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SAM - The top level in the MSBU field force. Can't gain access. Hire people with good BS skills but limited MS skills. Impact minimum. Market share in key accounts declining.

If this position is determined to be a mistake and lay offs happen in MSBU, there will be no place for you except the unemployment line.

The arrogance of the MSBU doesn't realize most KOLs would rather deal with Biogen, Teva or Genzyme than the stale ideas from Novartis KAMS and SAMS.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My SAM was worthless as a KAM how he got promoted is due to ass kissing. We know 2 of the males SAM'S kiss Dagmar's ass and the dumb bitch falls for it. The results have been pathetic no change. Nice going Dagmar are you going to blame them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Initials please - who are they?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is a conversation with a top KOL. I need to introduce you to the new SAM. This SAM can help you, your practice and patients more than I can. Novartis feels the experience and expertise of this SAM will offer you opportunities I can not offer you. Physician response: This sounds great. When can I meet him. Response: next week. After meeting response from physician: He is full of hot air and I really don't think he understands me, my practice, the MS patient or the disease state. Please don't allow him to come to my practice again since it is a waste of my time. When is Novartis going to take MS serious? Tell them to copy Biogen if no one in management has good ideas.

Guess who my SAM is?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Asian Persuasion in the west and the big man in the east.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot the BS king from the East

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JN is a solid guy. Respect!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both are great guys!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 kissed ass 1 was demoted and the last one got because she was moving good reason.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BOTH…BLAHAAHAA?? West coast yes, East Coast A-HOLE!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody got demoted. Stop spreading rumors.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really I guess going from director to a SAM is a promotion in your mind. Maybe I should go back to being a primary care rep and consider it a promotion.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know who you talking about. Yup definitely a demotion. Great personality also.... Not

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vince was demoted. He thinks reps are scum.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Karma is a mothafucka. SAMs are glorified reps

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VS

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every SAM is useless they offer nothing. Another example of Dagmar thinking she understands this market.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thoughts on new West RD? She seems nice but has zero experience in MS. Is finding people with MS experience that hard?