MSBU and Gilenya failed miserably

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 29, 2014 at 9:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say close to 70%, and yes its higher than other companies.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's higher than any other division.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I could care less about their cars.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My kids love that movie.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rep was in Buffalo, JP. She was a great rep! Won the Sales Excellence Award, President's Club, etc... The manager on the Pittsburgh team came in and rocked the boat, and now 2 of the best reps left the team. More to follow I'm sure. Same ol story here at NPC!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow both JP and KP were great sorry to hear they left. Why do we hire the worst managers in the east.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because we hire the ones that play the NPC game the best. Not the best MS managers.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership is trying to keep this VERY quiet. Ask around for the details. Are you being asked to lie or compromise your ethics?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So hysterical! At my 10 year "anniversary" I had enough points to get a mini vacuum. For 15 years? A Tiffany vase that was about five inches tall. Uh, thanks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every time of think about the MSBU leadership I chuckle on how many mistakes were made launching Gilenya. If they actually brought in leaders from other MS companies who understood the MS market maybe Gilenya would have a respectable market share. Instead PC mentality leaders led to a horrible launch and market share.

Classics:

Don't talk about the pill. We launch the 1st pill and told not to discuss the pill. 3 years later the marketing campaign is the pill on the tongue. Which leader a approved this ORIGINAL marketing plan? Hope they are fired

Don't worry about pulling through the SRFs. How many doctors stopped writing because their patients were waiting months for the drug. 3 years later they developed a pull through strategy. Originally told just get SRFs while these poor patients sat in limbo with leadership thinking quantity of SRFs beat quality of service for the patients and Drs.

Today - reach and frequency and ipad. They will realize 3 years from now that these are bad strategies. So in 2017 those reps remaining(I'm sure under 30) will be told to have a clinical discussion with the physicians and use the resources which the Dr wants to see not shoving our ipads down the Dr throat. Reach and frequency will be useless because 85% of drs will be no see.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about all cause mortality that set up back 6 months. Asking for the 2nd ECG to be in our PI.
    How Dagmar and the leadership team sill have jobs is beyond me.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best part is that all of the reps with MS exp tried to speak up, but they would not listen.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So this, and the above brilliant assessment of why Gilenya's launch was a disaster, is EXACTLY why I'm skeptical to join NVS for the Derm Division. If they failed in one specialty market, why would they do any better in another? Why would I want to put myself through that strategic buffoonery? I'm staying where I am. NVS seems like it will always be a giant PC elephant trying to navigate through a mouse hole. The worst part is, as people are shouting strategies for how to succeed, they still go for the same damn strategy that is failing.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart move! I have never been so miserable.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All cause mortality was a disaster we never recovered from.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only reason I visit cafepharma and post the truth is to help people like you from joining Novartis. I made the mistake of believing the lies and joining. Worst career choice I could have made. If by posting the truth helps a few people from making the same mistake I made than I made a difference.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second that. Even though many told me four years ago to not come over, I did and now Im paying my dues.