Novartis sucks--don't get tricked into joining!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2004 at 8:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just joined the dermatology team and I feel like I've already tricked.

I was a star at my company. We could take our best customers out to dinner.

Now, I am busy doing compliance training? And an auditor could come to my speaker programs?

WTF? I loved the signing bonus, who wouldn't like $40k but this is already a bait and switch.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try, buddy. We almost believed you had a job and had a signing bonus.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yah, no shit! $40K sign -on!? Maybe for Regional manager spot. No way at field level.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't trust Novartis products. Would you trust drugs developed by a company that harasses it's own people for making valid safety complaints? Some idiot even released cyanide into a lab through carelessness, sending 5 people to hospital and they claimed that safety complaints were false and warranted harassment.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stabbed in the back and credit for my work given to a sycophant, naawwww not at Novartis!

Sabotage and slander to try and make you look bad!!?? What!! Noooooo

It's striking how many references like this you can find regarding peoples past experiences with this Company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s called the J. Reinhardt culture.

7. Quimby

Quimby Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you're right. A person I absolutely despise just started there a couple of months ago. I'm sure she lied through her teeth on her resume, in the interviews, and on her application, as usual. I just hope she's being paid crap and working her minimal tushie off.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure when the other person posted but Novartis isn’t worth your life

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A recruiter at a big firm told me yesterday that Novartis has a horrible reputation now and they have to sell potential employees to even look at Novartis .. all based on everything they have heard from current employees and how the company treats us…. So sad.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunions and corns…

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only people that should come here are people desperate for a job. You have job security for 12 months that's it. Stay away this place is toxic.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20 years and counting.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahh, wouldn’t it be nice to step back into 2014? I had a great job (not Novartis), was respected for my sales skills, and could conduct some real business.
    Now, we might as well be robots and we work for a company who seems to hate us.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean: No-Fart-us.....I remember years ago when they had Diovan come out...they had way to many reps. I had a similiar product and I would joke with the docs about why would anyone want to use a product with word Die in it? the reps went crazy.....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Diovan was just a middling ARB that was promoted to #1 via illegal practices. It's the NVS way.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this needs to be reposted daily! truer words never spoken.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12 months try 6 at best!