MSBU SAM'S RULE

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 23, 2014 at 9:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at a few ABL hires - Pittsburg, Philly, DC. All NO MS experience and all disliked by teams. These ABLs aren't even nice! PC experience, PC mentality

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All 3 are hated by their reps but that's what leadership wants. All 3 have no talent they just follow the playbook to keep their jobs. I report to one of them and my doctors beg me not to bring him in.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard to attract to Novartis, because everyone in the MS market space knows that Novartis is not like nor respected. Coming here hurts your reputation on a local level. Beleive me, Im living it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why was the SAM role created?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vince is da man!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He must have come up with the "got swagger" motto we had, that's about all he has, too bad he has nothing to back it up. What a complete douche bag.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only in Randi's eyes and she is gone

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Douchebaggery

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that what it was? Makes sense...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VS here. Quit talking crap. You all will be laid off come November. Except for us.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My SAM took my best account and I am pissed. I turn them around just to have some kiss ass take the credit. I am ready to leave to Genzyme can't wait to tell my RD to pound sand. Then steal all the business.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

unfortunately agree with most of the hate on this board, but any VS negativity is just absurd... he's excellent

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is NOT excellent. He should NOT be a SAM. Got lucky as an ABL and attached on to Randi's coattail. Once she got fired he got demoted

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who should be a SAM?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over 6 years MS experience in a territory that has daily clinical discussions with KOLs. ABL position does not have these discussions daily. Good grasp of clinical data of all products. Not just what is in the competitor detail pieces but new and old clinical trials and phase 2, 3 ongoing trials. Prior MSL experience a plus.

Who should not be a SAM - PC background until 4 years ago. Someone who never learned competitor information. Person who thinks BS is more important than MS. No prior history with KOL responsible for. Anyone demoted into SAM position

Now name the SAMs who should not be SAMs.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your input Vince!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of them would not qualify. All the people with MS experience left a long time ago.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MSBU pays well and until 2014 the bonuses were good. All of this and very few original reps remain. This is a toxic environment and proves that people with experience won't stay if leadership sucks.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah but Vince is da man baby. He da M-A-N!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VERY toxic environment!