NPC going to screw up launch of LZC

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 31, 2014 at 2:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like I struck a nerve with the "I call myself a manager, kiss ass, pathetic salesman, couldn't hack it in the field" pos

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all the press that LZC is going to get and no real competition from ACE if the data sticks, then this drug will be an easy sell and won 't need to masses. As far as PCP/IM, they will not need a big sales force for this sector. Come on, it is cardiology and hospital interventionalists that will be prescribing. There will have to be cuts no matter how well LZC will do

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy, you are a angry poster. Sadly the other poster is 1/2 telling the truth. Most physicians prescribe based on relationships, especially for the ones that are left. Most will get on with other companies that may call on cardiologist's. Recruiters are already seeking some out! Disgruntled departed reps will not bode well for novartis and the perception of treating their people poorly. Btw..there's no donuts and honorarium checks are few and far in between!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disgruntled departed reps will not influence a drug that's looking as good as LCZ. Relationships used to be very important but not so much anymore (at least not in the hospital or in Cardiology). They are held to entirely different standards now and paychecks are largely influenced by decreasing re-admissions & improving outcomes PERIOD. The days of relationship selling having more influence over clinical selling are coming to an end. Relationship is important but that's not necessarily going to improve patient outcomes and decrease re-admit rates. Now if you're selling a heartburn medication then that's a totally different thing but this is CHF. All that being said though, Novartis has really good, stand-up reps without a doubt (at least in my area).

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like this is so true that it is being ignored.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure if the poster meant it as a joke (which most on here do), but I think he (or she) is 100% spot on. This is the kind of product that sells itself. To not screw things up, all NVS needs to do is ensure every major payor culls their other chronic heart failure product lines and only allow LZC on their lists. It would be a crime to kill patients by giving them a drug that saves more lives than any other competing product. And with the latest shindig in Barcelona, word is out in the cardiology community that LZC is the next big thing / real deal. The networks within this community assure an organic viral marketing.

Huge win for Novartis and its patients.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, I should proofread next time.

Correction:
    "It would be a crime to kill patients by giving them a drug that carries a higher mortality rate than one that has a lesser rate."

and clearly, LZC carries the lesser mortality rate. by a significant margin.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So now you are seeing the future of pharma in the US.

In the first case, a drug that obviuosly offers an advantage over others in the market and doesn't need reps to promote it.

Areas of the market where there are several drugs, none offering obvious advantages over the others but not needing reps as they are widely used across many more patients and there is a penalty for selling them where there is a generic available. So the expense of have reps sell them is a show stopper.

New drugs of the latter sort will not be develope in the future so that group will gradually phase out and the pharma market in the US will gradually look like Europe's.

Ergo, you reps are fucked.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a trend

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My dad has heart failure but his cardiologist said he probably won't offer LZC if it gets approved because there's a chance his regular bagel/donut delivery person will be replaced with a competent rep for this drug :(

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

learn the name of the drug moron. Your not to smart that why we moved you out years ago.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's spelled TOO Einstein & it would be THAT'S genius. Novartis is littered with imbeciles like you at least for a few more months.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know that they will keep the Abls? There's a lot of dead weight there. They should have to interview too.!!