What will become of the KAMS??

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2014 at 5:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be nothing for the KAMS to do once we lose EP, what will become of these Waste of Spacers??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's nothing for them to do already.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KAM job the closest thing to retirement and you know it

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KAMS do absolutely NOTHING but order reps to do their jobs and then take credit when ltc numbers are good and blame the rep when numbers are bad. My KAM isn't known at all in amy of my homes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oddly, my KAM is great. Both professionally and personally.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is odd. I know there is 1 MSBU KAM in the Northeast who still does not know many of his KOLs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh Man! That was a good one!! ROTFLMAO

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KOLs are basically bought and paid for prostitutes anyway and are going away with the sunshine laws. Who cares. you guys are parasites bound for the unemployment line.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet I can guess they like cheese steaks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct! It wasn't a tough question because everyone in the MSBU knew the answer. He is the running joke of the KAMs.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dr say "what is the name of that guy who comes in once a year"

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Different KAM. Not interested in saying more, just that my KAM is a really good one. Shows how the job should be done. Earns respect, gets things done.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wowwww and what planet you too are working on ??????? ohh let me guess you are the KAM !!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The entire team knows he sits home all day. How does he still have a job?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine does the same thing. Is anyone looking at their call activity or does anyone even question them? Mine also will look at me after spending no time in my territory and tell me that I have got to get LTC numbers up! Aren't they equally responsible for those numbers? Frustrating.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kams have to sync and enter calls in PC just like you do. I never tell the reps they are bad and I worked to help them and always gave credit so your Kam sucked. And yes all the PC reps are superstars and should be VPs by now but it was so and so fault haha. The delusions of grandeur by some in the PC force is actually pure comedy. Don't we have a drug fanapt for these delusional folks. As a Kam I worked every day just like you guys had good numbers and bad, just do an informal poll here chuckie, how many posts and replies are reps bashing kams versus kams bashing reps? How many threads? 10-1 or actually 10-0. Stop being so bitter and blaming your shortcomings on others. If your Kam sucked too bad deal with it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I'll tell you this - my kam must be falsifying their ass off when it comes yo entering activity. I'd love to see it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My KAM is always like on vacation. Never seen in the territory. Also I noticed in iRep he made some calls after I visit some specific physicians we share and when I asked the doctor for him... He never was there. Ups! Nice salary for do nothing.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For all you KAM haters out there. Go ahead and rip on the job, title, etc. At the end of the day though, there is not a single one of you who would not jump at the offer to take on this position with greater salary, bonus, and stock option potential. Green eyed monsters you are all. There are bad apples in every bunch, yes every bunch, at the highest and lowest levels. Don't hate the player...hate the game. Good luck to all in the re-org. Peace

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just described what 80% plus of reps do every day. Best be looking for a new job vs hating.