Gail Myburgh

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel for the good ones that left, but you dont need to be the brightest to figure it out. I doubt leadership even knows why or care. It hurts us Reps more than they know. May even ruin the launch.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gail's HOT!!! I love the way she says "segmentation". True leader here at NVS.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL LOL....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about a useless exercise! Cant wait to see the shit she comes up with for the launch of this dog drug we are getting. Get ready, ask the MS division what she did to them?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She epitomizes the new breed of leadership at Novartis. Intimidation and abuse, shocking that 7 out of 10 of her ABL's are not even posting for positions.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what happens when you appoint a "non sales" person to a sales role. No clue on how things work, so just yell at people so they never have a chance to question if you actually know what you're doing.

It's just sad

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run far away.. She would eat her young to get to the top. Have never seen such
    Poor leadership in my 20 years.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to go Gail!!! Nice work making great leaders with successful track records and loyalty to Novartis want to run for the hills. Nice job

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Personal, anonymous attacks scream maturity. And they say cyber bullying is a high school problem. It's one thing to critique someone's professional work but making it personal is unnecessary.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya don't say Mrs. Doubtfire

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager cries because Gail actually expects him to work. Lazy POS

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I 've never seen a worse leader here or at my previous Pharma company.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is unfortunate that people are personally and professionally attacking someone who had to lead through unpopular challenging circumstances. I am sure this process hasn't been pleasant for her either. Move on...use this as an opportunity to grow. Why are you instead so hung up on spewing venom about her?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shes in way over her head. No clue

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To HR rep or the friend of Gail's-

She is making things challenging when she chooses to hire externals vs people who have been here a while. Everyone here is going through challenges. But her decisions have consequences.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is hiring skills in account management, relationships and HF disease and patient flow knowledge. While there is great internal skill, this is not an area of strength for Novartis and internals. I applaud her for tough decisions. In time I am hopeful you will understand why these choices were made and the ultimate benefit they have to the reps, hcps and most importantly, the patients. Just trying to be a voice of reason. Try to have a good weekend!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is not much better out there, which is why many positions are being posted again. Many of the managers that did not move on in the process have all of those skills mentioned above. Put that aside and the changes, she was still know to have the same leadership styles here in MS. So dont give me the bs that she is doing whats right or she is also empathetic. Open your eyes

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Andrea G

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goal is to hire externals in an effort to break up the strong knit ABL team..when you're out powered you try to change the situation in your favor..bring in fresh blood and friends.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a prime example of how not to lead.