MSBU - Joe help!!!!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jun 26, 2015 at 12:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe please do something. The U.S. Based MSBU is failing miserably! I know you are busy in Basel and we are probably one of many tiny concerns you have but in the U.S. this is important! Our new leader who replaced Dagmar is absolutely clueless. Our ABLs do not have any MS experience and only know Primary Care tactics which, as you know, does not work in MS!

Our market share is low and once Ocreluzumab launches we will have our market share be cut by half. Please please do a major rehaul of MSBU NOW!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you, I put it on my list. I will look into it.

Best regards,

Joe

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our new leader is drowning somebody save her. Our SRFs are pathetic rocket plans and moonshots are not the answer. What great idea will she have next?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Micro management is the fail safe for those in management who lack ideas, drive or leadership skills that embolden their sales associates to increase sales, morale and a good strong culture..... My two week notice will be in my managers hands before months end. Guaranteed!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lucky you. She is by far the worst leader totally clueless on how to turn things around. Let the clock start ticking.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

joe please rehaul MSBU! Alisha is way in over her head. The for a change. Please fire all Regional Directors and most ABLs they have ZERO MS experience. Please give us competitive wages! 130k base and 45k bonus that is achievable should be minimum standard. And please QUIT WITH THESE NO SENSE METRICS!!!! This is MS not primary care!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks I would fire her but she is so nice to look at. The board meetings can get very boring I need some fine ass to stare at.

Joe

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just sell Glatopa!

Joe

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dearest Joe,

Your horrible treatment of your employees is why you're going to shell out a few billion to the govt...... The NY case in the MSBU is just the beginning to your OIG problems. Bad leaders, bad decisions and bad direction...... Get your golden parachute ready!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You realize the new billion dollar case in the news has nothing to do with the MSBU

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares blame the MSBU for everything leadership sucks ass. My ABL is freaking out because SRFs are down. Hey jackass all the orals are down due to safety issues.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes! But add another round of evidence and it solidifies the end of the fools sinking this ship! Duh! CIA and still breaking the rules....fools.