Expense Report Audits - Really??

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jun 25, 2015 at 6:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am becoming quite frustrated with these Expense Report Audits focusing on the ADS sheet. Really? We are never properly trained and now suddenly held accountable for errors where it affects performance? The class action lawyers are going to have fun with this one!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What exactly are managers paid to do? Sure as heck not telling me how to sell. My moron manager can't tie their own shoe without a spreadsheet....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had one sent back to me because I misspelled the HCP's name by one letter. It's ridiculous, clearly both auditors and I know this is the correct HCP.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. I've come to the realization that Novartis just wants to ultimately lower our pay by giving us "a lower" rating on Values and Behaviors.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They should start focusing first on C-level and SVP comp & ben.
    There's a lot of fat at the top that needs to be trimmed.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They had trouble understanding that 2 of my docs with the same last name were not the same person and were not related.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just passing along the scrutiny they're receiving from the gov't.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they going to look at phone expenses?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we are a life sciences company that makes decisions within an evidence-based governance framework.

why should we not treat our employees with the same respect to detail as we do in our approach to research and development?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every time they have a problem with my expenses that is not my mistake - I will take a day off

Every time my manager micromanages me - 2 days off

Every time my bonus is below my standards - 3 weeks off

My record is 32 weeks vacation a year

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're so money and you don't even know it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regarding expense reports. They are hush, hush why our new environment of strive for excellence not perfection contradicts when they ask you to be perfect regarding your expense report. Yes, accuracy is important for reporting, that's the reason we have the auditors. To keep us compliant and accurate. So why would you ding anyone for human error? Don't want to pay stock options maybe.....I know most reps after 2 returns, they will stop lunches all together.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So this is the new Swiss Nazi way to torture its reps by putting your expense reports under a microscope?

What a bunch of BS!!!!!!!!!! I guess its more important to look and see if a rep actually paid $5.00 to park or if Dr Patel actually had lunch that day u were in catering his office staff.

Maybe NVS mgmt should ride with the reps everyday so they can observe every minute u are in the field, just to look for any thing perceived wrong to ding u on your review.

Again what a BS company!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers are ass-kissing slugs who couldn't sell a snowball in hell. Most were the worst jack-offs and thieves in the company. Over paid Secretaries...and I do not want to insult secretaries, who lie, cheat, and steal time and money from the company while masquerading as managers.
    They screw off all day, and want a conference call at 4:30 on Friday to impress their boss who has been on the golf course since 9, lunch, 9 more, drinks, dinner and home to tell the wife/husband how hard they worked all day. One big phoney game of fraud and bullshit.

I feel no remorse in working ten hours a week, paperwork is all done on company time, and enjoying all the perks this shitty job provides. Want a repot/ spreadsheet done....no problem Monday 9-12 in my "home" office. Golf at 1. Two can play this silly game.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great !!! I once asked my mentor how many days vacation he had. His answer: 365!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hogwash!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Balderdash!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of your will recognize how good you have it until it is gone. Please stop your juvenile whining!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's just the thieves watching the thieves...or so they think. The watchers did it and they expect everyone else does it. Wrong!