MSBU Pay Pathetic

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jun 15, 2015 at 2:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NVS really? 110k base and 30k bonus to bring MS talent???? Hmmmm no Thank you! Until you guys pay market rate no way I am accepting your offer not is anyone else! 130k base and 45 bonus should be standard in MS! You guys are pathetic!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better base pay and bonus is moonshot number 4.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how some self entitled, spoiled brat is crying over a six figure base, free company car, expenses paid, etc. Good lord, take your "talent" elsewhere and realize that you're not that gifted...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are underpaid compared to Biogen and Genzyme. I guess you don't mind getting paid less.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MS Reps are like players in the Major Leagues. This is the major leagues of pharma sales. But there are teams like Biogen and Genzyme that are like NY Yankees and White Sox and then there are teams like NVS that are like.... Arizona Diamondbacks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like a triple A team in Kansas.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the pay here is lowest in MS industry. Very sad. Believe it or not there are even some reps whose base is below 100k! In the MS therapeutic area!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the funny thing is the KAMs and SAMs get between 150-180 and 90% can't even see their accounts.....hell the SAMs have what, 2 to 4 accounts? They drive as much market as 50 meetings, Moonshots and rocket plans do......they don't! But come bonus and stock time, they roll in it.......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not. I've crossed over and still have friends on other teams. We are in the middle.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are obviously wrong. Hmmmm even Teva pays 40k on bonus dude. Do your due diligence. By the way we are only ones who cap at 250 percent. All others are uncapped!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and don't forget many will not make $30k bonus in the MSBU

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's so great about Kansas??

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Teva friends were paid less base than my counterparts, and we all know target bonus can be very elusive, depending on the territory and circumstances, so higher target bonus or uncapped bonus, in the real world doesn't make much difference unless the goals are attainable. Agree?
    Some offer higher base, lower bonus; others lower base, higher bonus. Base is guaranteed and taxed at a lower rate than bonus, so which would you prefer?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most MSBU reps have a base that is average not high or low. The MSBU bonus is low. If you don't hit the average bonus it is really low compared to other MS companies. An average MSBU rep is compensated below the competition and they need to deal with PC micromanagement. No wonder everyone gave up

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Problem is they look at this drug and think it's going to grow, grow and grow like a PC drug. There are only so many patients, many have already gone to tec, Copax 3 times a week, or peg int. prescribers are going to switch people on a monthly basis like a blood pressure drug. They will be on their therapy unless they can't tolerate it or have a relapses. Before their yearly visit. The ship has sailed on the growth curve. New therapies are around the corner......the PC mentality of,Novartis sunk the drug before it had a chance.....growth will level off but your quota won't . That's why many are leaving in droves...... Leadership screwed this puppy up, but they will blame,sales right until the end. Bet on it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KAMS are next to go. Who needs them at the salary they make. Toc toc

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's still a compliment. more like the hot rods in 9-10 yo babe ruth league.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm making right around 105k (joke with 14 years experience), taking a position with one of our competitors for 128k. The hiring manager laughed when I told him where I was at, said I was getting robbed by Novartis ........can't wait to get out, counting the days... This place is toxic.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't come here. Our new leaders ego is so big she calls out her own name during sex.