Cosentyx

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2014 at 3:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha..................! Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Suicide is painless, if you work at Novartis or sell Cosentyx!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First-line QualChoice. Not huge, but another victory

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you will have a HANDFUL of patients at best

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The closer you are to our HUB in Cary, NC, the better your volume.

Facts are facts.

The further you are away, the lower your volume.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a consumer researching cosentyx and happened onto this site. I'm also a healthcare professional. I see that pharmaceutical sales reps use this site to rip each other. Considering that patients seeking help can land here I find your posts extremely unprofessional and understand why you weren't hired. Seriously, get past it!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubt it, but if you are a HCP and don't have the sack to fight managed care, you are a traitor to the patient.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F you Jabba!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

June and July seem to be a slow down. I'm getting nothing.

Wish everyone would return from the beach.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are still growing but everyone slows down in the summer. Keep your head down and work and next thing you know it will be Fall and we will be in the lead.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managed Care is not an issue for Cosentyx. Most patients likely to use the product have been on Enbrel or Humira and failed, so a step edit isn't an issue. There are few plans that have blocks in place and even those are being overcome on appeals. The story is go out and keep selling.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Triage rate is climbing fast but we still need better access.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Hub sucks and customers get mad. How can you keep a straight face talking to your customers about delivering an extraordinary experience to their office staff and their patients???

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CVS specialty pharmacy can easily dispense Cosentyx and their pharmacists can then send patient info to the HUB so patient gets Cosentyx financial offerings. There is no need for offices to send to HUB. Cvs reports so you will get credit.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can the Hub suck? We got lots of Hub experience.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fast forward 2 years and I think our competition will be enticing patients off Otezla to us.

Once Otezla gets out from under the unethical contracts that prefer black box TNFs, they will be first line and get mild patients. We already own severe. We are going to brawl over the middle.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sucks for you that AbbVie pays "pros" similar to reps selling Chantix coupons. Theyd rather put the $ into Humira commercials running every 6 minutes on every soap opera accross america.